Does anyone else use this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does anyone else use this?

Post by Kidd91 on Tue May 21, 2013 1:54 am

Hey Guys, When I first started playing this game some 7 years ago I used the keyboard like most do. Playing on a small laptop(Dell 1545) when I first started(now I have a custom Asus gaming laptop) I found it hard to maneuver and not kill the keyboard at the same time. At the time I adapted a cheap analog controller to work for the game, but all I could get it to do was move and jump(but still using the mouse to aim), all the other functions I still had to stop and use the number keys(to set dyno etc.) Then a company called Splitfish came out with the FragFX controller/mouse which I can program all of the functions I needed(even for an engie) Well to make a long story short here is Classic game rooms review of what I still use today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQuaYrcH0Wo
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone else use this?

Post by LoneStar on Tue May 21, 2013 7:02 am

I've never used a laptop to play ET. Not sure why except so I would not play while I was on location. No
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary on Tue May 21, 2013 6:48 pm

I used to use a Nostromo pad and a Razer Naga mouse, both allow you to massively expand and customize your buttons. But that was for MMOG gaming not for X-Box. I don't even have a console anymore, I just use a PC for everything - gaming, TV, music, internet, etc. I have four computers in my house, two are laptops and two are big-ass PCs with 32-inch monitors that I use as TVs and stereos.

My kids are unaware that "TV" used to not be a computer. The use the computer to watch all their TV shows and then play games and it's all one big entertainment device for them. One in the living room, one in the back room, and laptops to go wherever you feel like connecting.

The 21st century is awesome lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidd91 on Tue May 21, 2013 10:23 pm

I use this for E.T. pc
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down