FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA preparing to send troops to Egypt

+4
Valkyr
Kidd91
LoneStar
obituary
8 posters

Go down

USA preparing to send troops to Egypt Empty USA preparing to send troops to Egypt

Post by obituary Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Due to the unrest in Egypt, it looks like we will once again be sending soldiers to the nasty corner of the earth populated by the religion of peace:

http://www.kcentv.com/story/22647545/riot-control-training
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

USA preparing to send troops to Egypt Empty Re: USA preparing to send troops to Egypt

Post by LoneStar Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:29 pm

It will not be long now.
LoneStar
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

USA preparing to send troops to Egypt Empty Re: USA preparing to send troops to Egypt

Post by Kidd91 Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:16 pm

USA the worlds policemen
Kidd91
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:59 pm

sO,u THINK they miss mubarak yet?? LOFL
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Valkyr wrote:sO,u THINK they miss mubarak yet?? LOFL

Yeah the idiots were better off with old Hosni Mubarak than the Muslim Brotherhood.

Now the idiots want to kick out their newly elected fundamentalist government (the legitimate ruling party now) and... what? Have a military coup? Maybe a civil war like their neighbors and fellow devout followers of Allah in Syria?

So now we (us Americans) are in the weird position of having to defend the Muslim Brotherhood because hey, they won the election fair and square. Maybe the non-fundies should have voted more, or maybe not have so many different candidates that they split up the vote and let the fundies win.

I hate fundamentalists more than idiots, since fundamentalists refuse to consider new ideas that may improve their worldview, and they force their idiocy on everyone else. All fundamentalists are the same to me, they just have a different version of the Easter Bunny to bow down to.

But at least the fundamentalists are organized, and I respect organized people more than people who don't know what they want. At least they have a plan and they tend to stick to it, even if it is a sucky plan.

I think the Joker had something to say about how everything was ok as long as it was going according to the plan, even if the plan was terrible.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:31 pm

obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:32 am

Since the military has overthrown the newly elected President (who kind of deserved it anyway) now the military and the fundies are shooting each other in the streets.

I guess now I see why our government was preparing to send troops, they knew the military was going to reclaim power and they would need help (or backup maybe) in quelling the mass riots expected.

It's kind of hypocritical for the US to support democracy as long as the person who gets elected is someone we like. Maybe Morsi is actually a perfectly good representative of the Egyptian people lol.

Nothing good can come of this. We should just leave this area of the world alone and let them fight each other, it keeps them busy and self-occupied. Putting our troops just there just gives them an external focus for their rage.

Just my opinion of course, it doesn't matter what I think anyway. I suppose Obama is having an aneurism trying to figure out who to support.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammer Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:05 am

I almost said this in the discussion about our problems with Argentinian players...

I've traveled and spent time in many parts of the third and second world when in the military.  I've also spent some time training in the US with foreign troops from many of those places.  All of those experiences have left me with an opinion about the people in them.

Most second and third world countries are populated by people who have an adult body but the mind of a child.  Their actions and motivations are those we see in ten-year-olds.  They are too simple to rule themselves and that is why they are usually ruled by dictators - someone comes along who does have motivation and that person gains control over the childlike masses.  If they are lucky, the dictator is somewhat benevolent. 

Sometimes, like in Egypt, they get a chance to choose their own leader and it is a disaster.  Why?  Because they are children in adult bodies and are not mentally or emotionally equipped to make such decisions. 

The worst thing about having gained this insight is that now I recognize that we have our own population of mental children in the US and they are slowly gaining political ascendency.  They vote for people who will steal for them using the power of government.  If it continues, its only a matter of time before the US becomes an economic basket case.
Hammer
Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

Thats why I am an Independent, because everybody cant be on welfare.Rolling Eyes
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by KONYASPOR Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:44 am

Muslim or Christian in , no one should die . in particular children . no to war .
KONYASPOR
KONYASPOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammer Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:24 pm

KONYASPOR wrote:Muslim or Christian in , no one should die . in particular children . no to war .

There are times when war is necessary (at least for one side) and when war comes innocents will die.  But we go to war too easily and for reasons that have little to do with self-defense.
Hammer
Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:23 pm

There has never been a conflict in history where the winner wasnt determined by who could bring the biggest force to bear down on his "enemy" in a brutal way. EVERY conflict can be resolved by the suitable application of high explosives. This is not my opinion or wish, simply stating an unfortunate truth. This will happen there. Hell, it could happen here!
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammer Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:47 pm

Not always...

"Rather than face possible annihilation, Streight decided to surrender his command. During the negotiations, Forrest craftily reaffirmed Streight's misconception that the Confederates greatly outnumbered his brigade. In order to reinforce the ruse, Forrest's artillery repeatedly USA preparing to send troops to Egypt M-3771_thumbNathan Bedford Forrestrode in circles in and out of Streight's view along a neighboring ridge. On May 3, 1863, Streight surrendered, convinced he had been captured by a numerically superior foe. When Forrest's smaller division appeared following the surrender, Streight angrily demanded his men be allowed to renege their surrender, but Forrest refused." 

Forrest had about 500 soldiers vs Streight's 1500.
Hammer
Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fender Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:47 pm

The heirs of Kemal Ataturk's military have thrown out the "elected" Turkish government many times over the last few decades. Every time their child-masses elect a religious dictator (one vote, one last time) they come forward and throw the bastard out. They will not accept a government other than a democratic one that intends to STAY democratic. Would that Egypt had a heritage like that. As Hammer said, we are producing a majority of willfully ignorant adult children in this country as well. We have lost the culture, and thus the war. We are headed for rough times, my friends.
Fender
Fender

Back to top Go down

Post by KONYASPOR Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Ne Mutlu Türküm Diyene !

Mustafa Kemal ATATÜRK

It is a very valuable promise . The TÜRKİYE government is behaving very natural and peaceful and transparent and fair and democratic . sorry but united bastard pro-war . Have you seen no war ? your eye ? Your have not seen . Comment on America's . but . Do not make comments about TÜRKİYE . Thank you for taking the time Fender
KONYASPOR
KONYASPOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fender Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Konya, I apologize if I have offended you. I have great admiration for ATATÜRK, and for the government they support. My comment was that Turkey has a great government because of the ATATÜRK military. I wish Egypt had that tradition. All nations should have a military culture that strong. We in the west study ATATÜRK and the structure he set up, and the methods he used to insure peace and fairness. A shining example for the rest of the region!
Fender
Fender

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Dwarf Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:14 am

I have nothing to say, accept : "Fighting wars with wars is a stupid way to resolves problems"
The-Dwarf
The-Dwarf

Back to top Go down

Post by KONYASPOR Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:01 am

Thanks for your kindness . Fender I a apologize if I have offended you . I am using the translation program . does not translate everything correctly . programs can make mistakes . believe me . see the dead child . sad very sad . No matter which nation . No matter what religion . people should live . in your holy book and our holy book goodness and beauty for Making . Anyone alerts . Everything for friendship .
KONYASPOR
KONYASPOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down