anyone live near me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anyone live near me?

Post by =Sgt.Buddy-AKA{SMP} on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Does anyone live near me or in the United States and if you do, please reply this post by telling me the City or town you live in and the state its in... and if you want and if you know how long have you been living there...
Thats All...

=Sgt.Buddy-AKA{SMP}

Back to top Go down

Re: anyone live near me?

Post by LoneStar on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:00 am

Tyler, Texas. I've lived here since 1994.
You might check our profiles. There is some information there.
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by =Sgt.Buddy-AKA{SMP} on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:53 pm

Thats cool, i live in Union,Missouri .. since 1997 my family and some of neighbors lived around here even longer just about since around 1800's just about around there,because i heard alot back then where i leave... long time ago, the house i live in, before they made the house it used to be a creek bed and on our left side of the house is a creek and on that side,used to be a farm...Then the future hit it by a massive heavy rain caused a big flood... and well, the height from the house and the creek is about around 10 feet and higher so, the rain was about higher than 10 feet and down hill when i was a baby the creek rise even higher and faster ,then the mobile home park.... area got washed away with the current...i remember when the mobile homes where there then after it got washed away, i didnt see that part though... Alot of stuff happened when i was a baby or before i was born and after i was born! A movie theatre was built behind our house, when i was jsut about to be born about 2-5 days before i was born, the movie theatre caught on fire, and there were no reason to come out how it caught on fire.. .My grandpa knows alot about the house and the past before and after i was born... the 1st time long time ago when the house first got built it caught on fire,then after its crappy rebuilt...thats what my grandpa said... my grandpa and grandma and my mom and my aunt moved into the house,i heard that my mom and my grandpa had to move 3 times,2  of the homes i heard about wasnt that far now,i live at and its right in union but on the other side of town... Storys about the house , 1-house on fire, 2- some lady got in really bad trouble hid in the attic but police officers caught her hiding and took her out of the house..3- grandpa saying about some docter worked on bodys for something weird that he doesnt know... 4- both my grandpa and my family and our neighbors knows  2 people working to prevent disaster on the side of the creek one of them is old now.. and the other one i dont remember for sure if hes alive or not... Back then there was a bridge built for people to walk onto.. sadly ,people were stealing stuff from our house...Then the bridge got taken down... Then a small fast current food happened... the nasty part what i heard was about my grandpa saying the metal or somekind of hard pipe thats hard to even crack or break, got snappend in half ,and the pipe and the nasty waste from people using the restroom cruized with the current down the creek and i dont know what happened to that stuff... Ya,theres alot of information i got told and theres alot more that i probably dont know even  some of my family members dont know that much and my ancestors  or anything else because, i cant really say much because its a really long story...

=Sgt.Buddy-AKA{SMP}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top