Guided missiles in NQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guided missiles in NQ

Post by Beastborg on Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Hi guys. I've been playing NQ and practicing with the guided missiles. Lol just got 207% accuracy after 184 kills in Egypt - I love these things! However, sometimes I notice that I lose lock on opposing players - they're just invisible to the popup missile window and I see nothing at which to aim. Anyone know why this is?

Also, does anyone know if it is possible to increase the size of the missile window? It is fine as is, but in some maps the other team really blends in to the environment and an adjustable window might help me single out my victims.

Thanks,
Beast
Beastborg

Back to top Go down

Re: Guided missiles in NQ

Post by LoneStar on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:23 am

I have had the same problem. It seems that they will only be visible at a certain distance. Some that were to far away didn't show up. I'm thinking this might be a driver problem. At first the window didn't have anything. After updating the drivers fixed that. Maybe another update on the drivers would fix the rest. I am interested to see how to fix this. Did you notice if they appeared in the window when they fired they're weapon? Like in the compass?
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by =Ranger= on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:17 pm

I have noticed that opposing players are only visible on the missile cam if they are in line of sight view of friendly players.

For example, if all friendly players are indoors and you don't have a direct line of sight on the enemy, they won't be visible.
=Ranger=

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:03 pm

I was not sure about the line of sight.
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidd91 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Hey guys, We should have a competition to see who can knock the most of the guided rockets out of the air. Right now my game high is 11, Beast is my witness, they were his rockets....lol. I just use binos and the rifle(engie of course)
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar on Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Good Job.
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastborg on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:32 am

After more experience using the missiles, it looks like Ranger's assessment is correct. As long as I stay within one spawn point of the enemy, I'm usually close enough to see them in the guidance window. But I do have to move around the map to keep up with them during the match.

Everything Kidd said is true. He shot down 11 of my missiles. I've noticed that Steve is also pretty good at this. But as long as we're mentioning names, Kidd should probably also share how many times my missiles obliterated him in that game, hm? Very Happy 

Beast
Beastborg

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Thanks....
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidd91 on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:29 am

Ok Beast, you got me like seven times that game because don't forget I dodged them too.. I don't count the ballistic ones....lol
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top