accused for back planting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

accused for back planting

Post by smoothcriminel on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:40 pm

hi guys, yesterday one of fby members accuse me for backplanting and today i be kicked 30 min by doh because he accusing me for backplanting and i really dont backplant.you can ask thuglife,two time he was beside me when i was planting.I dont know if this two players just dont like me but its very not cool to be accused for nothing.
smoothcriminel

Back to top Go down

Re: accused for back planting

Post by OneOldMan on Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:53 pm

You dropped from above and planted the dyno while thug stood above you with a panzer.  I watched you do it so don't deny it.  You were asked the previous night about it by Valkyr.  You know there is no back planting.  So just take the whopping 30 minute kick like a good back planter and then get back to it.  Feel privileged.  You're the first one I have felt who needed to be kicked since becoming an admin.  You're my virgin kick. Razz

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminel on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:58 pm

yes oldman you right i dropped it from above but on the good side not on back of door.
smoothcriminel

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:10 pm

Just another case of seeing how close they can come to breaking the rules. Its not enough to just follow them. They have to push and push till we have to make new rules. This is done all the time on Minus. It's a TK fest.
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Obviously You do not see the point.  Read my fingers.

I see backplanting as not just planting behind the wall but panzering up a level and crossing over and dropping down in front of the gate behind the opponents.  That is backplanting.  You did it on just about every gate you could not get past the defense too.  Panzering up to shoot at an opponent is one thing, but to use it to get above and around to the gate is another.  If you can't get by an opponent head on but have to resort to "back planting", and I do not use that loosely, then why play at all but to do the tk drill?

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by smoothcriminel on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:26 pm

I did not know that this way of planting was seen as a backplant, but now I know and shall not make it any more, really saddened for that.and for the tk is just for having fun with the others who are d agreement has to play like that. but i understand your point.Without rancor Smile
smoothcriminel

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan on Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:42 pm

I have no problem with a little panzer party with those who are willing.  I've done it myself.  It's just sometimes when that is all that is going on sometimes people don't want to join the server.  I can understand your misunderstanding, no problem.  Just there to have fun that's all.  Enjoy.  And I will admit, you and thug have some serious panzer skills. Twisted Evil

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Christianjacob on Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:45 am

I like how Smothcriminel plays, why making this story?Forgive Smoth... He don't make a lot of mistakes...He play good and follow the rules...is necessary to acuse him for "backplanting"?
Christianjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:15 am

No accusation , just fact.  He misunderstood the rules and that is all there was.  Everything is fine now so there should be no problem.

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by STEALTHBOB on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:40 am

SORRY GOT TO STEP IN. I DONT LIKE THIS, I DONT LIKETHAT. I FEEL THIS WAY, I FEEL THAT WAY .... SO KICK BAN CUZ THATS WHAT I THINK ???? COME ON NO ONE IS LEFT TO PLAY E.T. FRONT OF THE GATE IS NOT A BACK PLANT. HE FOUND A WAY AROUND YOUR SHOTTY THAT NEVER MISSES. CUZ YOU GOT YOUR SHOTTY THAT KILLS FROM LAST MAP AND NO ONE CAN GET AROUND YOU, YOU FEEL CHEATED . ////??? COMEON

STEALTHBOB
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:52 pm

I could care less if one jumps to higher levels to fight back but to it to advance the obj. is a different story.

With the settings we have on Beginner and old Minas, limits have to set and met.  Too many times I watch a gate being blown and seconds later dynamite sets on the next gate after panzering up to the next level and waiting for the first one to blow.  Allies haven't even spawned at the new spawn yet.  Is that right?  No.

Everyone has their opinion as to what is rushing, cheating or just being a plain asshat.  That's what this forum is for, so everyone can voice their opinion and make decisions to help this server along.

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammer on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:01 pm

It is OK to wall jump to attack other players.

It is not OK to wall jump to reach the objective.

It is not OK to wall jump to get to the next objective and blow it right after the previous is blown.

Wall jumping to reach the objective is what I would call rushing instead of back planting.  Whatever you call it, we don't allow it.
Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by STEALTHBOB on Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:23 pm

PRETTY SIMPLE.THEN GUARD THE GATE , AND IT WONT HAPPEN. THIS THREAD WONT BE HERE.

STEALTHBOB
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Kinda hard to guard something that isn't there when you get there.

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:30 am

Thats true Oldman
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:32 am

Hammer and OneOldMan explained what we understand as "rushing". This thread is closed.
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top