why kick me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ME ----kicked ????

Post by trigger on Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:53 am

ok so now after a couple years on this server one of the admins decided to kick me for 30 minutes for  hack/bot or some bull like that.....Kidd was on and one other admin I cant think of right now but lets get real here....I have never hacked or botted or whatever you guys call it.....Ive been playing tjhis game for 10 yrs and never once have I ever cheated....I don't know who kicked me but I find it downright rude and uncalled for ....what now?

trigger

Back to top Go down

Re: why kick me?

Post by Kidd91 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:05 am

How did you know it was bba in a uni everytime you killed him?
I have a demo
you even kill him when hes partially behind a vehicle so you can't say it was his gun you saw.
I asked you in a pm and you ignored me so your kicked for 30 mins now, but I'll post this demo to see what the others think.
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

why kick me?

Post by trigger on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:17 am

hey all.....playing on beginner tonight as I have for the past couple yrs and for some unknown reason I got kicked for 30 minutes for supposedly using a hack/bot.....c'mon man wtf is that all about....there were 2 fby clan members on at the time....kidd was one of them....Ive been playing on this server for at least a couple yrs.....ive been playing the game for 10.....I have played with just about everyone on the fby clan list ....my gameplay never changes....I kill a lot , I get killed not so much but I always play fair....never once cheated....don't even know how to do that shit so for me to get kicked even for just 30 minutes has ticked me off.....I know the admins have rules to follow when it comes to accusing and kicking....I wasn't even asked if I had a hack....I wasn't warned....if I was I would have responded....so is someone gonna look into this?

trigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene on Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:27 am

You were kicked by an admin for not responding to his question.

I explained to him there was nothing wrong in the video, therefore I'm sorry that you got kicked.

I'm merging two topics.
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidd91 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:19 am

I apologize for calling you a hack Trigger I tried Talking to you again on the gold rush map I was "Turkey Spam" and I Id'd myself to you, I tried to explain but you went afk.. But as far as the kick I asked you twice and I even waited for you to respawn twice and you didn't answer me
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by trigger on Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:29 am

apology accepted.....and my apologies for not responding....I get a little involved when I play and if you check back through the posts in the past you will see I am notorious for not responding even though it is not intentional in any way. As I said before I have been playing this game for a long time now and no one has to worry about me hacking in any way ,shape or form......Glad we got this taken care of....
back to the game !!!.....later guys

trigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top