FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem player

3 posters

Go down

problem player Empty problem player

Post by trigger Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:48 pm

this player by the name of ET Monkey was playing last night (Oct 23 ) and was rather abusive toward myself and chitownshooter. His gameplay is also very questionable and I know chitownshooter can back me on that. He was verbally abusive toward me in particular, accusing me of cheating and saying that a lot of players think I cheat....blah blah blah. I told him that I have been playing on FBY  for a long time and most of the admins know me through the game and know I don't cheat. I also told him I would be writing this to the admins of FBY and guess what? he left
This isn't the first time this assclown has been abusive but last night was a bit excessive....and his gameplay should be checked into cus  theres something very suspicious about it.
Thx guys

trigger

Back to top Go down

problem player Empty Re: problem player

Post by Selene Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:39 am

Accusing players in open chat is forbidden. I will be watching this guy, if he's still abusive.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by STEALTHBOB Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:11 am

HE WAS FROM DOWN UNDER LIKE THE OTHER ASSHAT WAS. TALKED JUST LIKE HIM. NO REGARD FOR ANYONE.

STEALTHBOB
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down