cant play videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cant play videos

Post by manic1965 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:40 pm

ok here is the deal, as you all know i probs loading videos,well i got that fixed now i cant view the videos, i have tried mozilla,real player,and windows video player, they all say the same thing. codecs could not be downloaded. is there another player i can use??????
manic1965

Back to top Go down

Re: cant play videos

Post by Kidd91 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Put the dem. file in the demos folder under Jaymod. Then to view it make sure you load jaymod(under mods) on the main game page(Where it says Play Online, Host game Mods, exit etc) Then chose replays and it should be listed there just click "View". So you use the game itself to replay recorded demos. I don't know of any media player for dem. files(unless you convert them to avi.)  Et can actually can convert demos into avi. format while you record, but it always crashed my old pc and I've never tried it on this one.
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by manic1965 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:37 pm

ok i will try that. i used to be able to watch the vids then all of a sudden i cant, it has me confused. i think i should just invest a new puter. i had this 1 built back in 2002
manic1965

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:57 am

The exact folder, where the demo goes into is
Code:
Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory/jaymod/demos
This is the folder that you're taking the demo from, to upload it to speedy.sh etc.

But to watch this video, you have to start your ET, like you were going to play, but instead go to "MODS", click twice on jaymod, and then go to "REPLAYS". This way you can watch your demos, or whatever demo you downloaded from the Internet and put it in jaymod/demos. Wink
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top