FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qbe - that's what she said!

5 posters

Go down

Qbe - that's what she said! Empty Qbe - that's what she said!

Post by Beastborg Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:48 pm

In Memory of Qbe:

After a really, really, really long history on the FBY servers, Qbe (pronounced "Queebe", "Quib", "Cube", or "Cubey" - take your pick) was eventually banned for excessive drama toward his (her?) fellow players. While he (she?) may feel this was an unwarranted move, the decision was deemed to be in it's best interest, as it now has plenty of time to work on it's anger management issues.

Qbe is the only FBY admin, to my knowledge, to have been muted on the server, much to the merriment of the group. Unfortunately, the mute only lasted for a few days, and despite repeated warnings, Qbe continued the (often spectacular) verbal abuse until it was finally shown the door.

While it was here, Qbe displayed a special knack for ignoring the obvious, taking offense to compliments, and always having the last word in every discussion. Hopefully now, it will find lasting peace...hunkered down in it's castle, arguing with itself, guarded by it's faithful (poodle?) dogs.
Beastborg
Beastborg

Back to top Go down

Qbe - that's what she said! Empty Re: Qbe - that's what she said!

Post by Kidd91 Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:44 pm

I try to get along with everyone, like in the Qbe announcement when I proclaimed  I even friended him on facebook. I've seen several instances where he was abusive(splating and freezing) toward other players because they weren't following "his rules"(Like even though spawnkilling is allowed when he was playing it wasn't) after he was reprimanded for this he just used verbal abuse towards them. I really stopped trying to talk to him after the fight he had with Beavis over the minas map(in public chat). Everyone(including me) wanted to replay the map(after an impromptu vote in globalchat) So beav. typed !minas right before it switched to the next map right as QBE connected. Right away QBE accused Beav. of abusing the admin. !minas command for his own selfish benefit
Kidd91
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:17 am

First, I am aware of what an unfortunate situation this turned into for everyone. I have avoided making any public statements on it.

As usual there are multiple conversations going on behind the scenes, and plenty of opportunities for miscommunications when people have partial knowledge of a situation.

I would like to say that I know a lot of people left because of Qbe, and I would like to see those people return to our server and community.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:09 pm

This reminds me of the "grumpy old man" discussion I had with Qbe when he messed with Ranger and then Ranger quit.

Don't think that discussion is still on the forum.
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Saratoga Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:43 pm

What happened was for the good of the Clan, the good of the server and the good of our reputation in the gaming world of ET.

Its now been put to bed in the best possible way and its now time to simply carry on and undo any damage, specifically people who have left? because of this who were existing clan members should be made aware and contacted.

Just the thoughts of a someone officially past middle age!
Sara

Saratoga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum