Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello

Post by nobody on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:56 pm

Hey everyone my name is teeg and I've been banned for 30 days from Selene's server FUNBOY (BEGINNER) for calling him an idiot. Oh well, sorry about that.  Guess I deserve a spanking for disagreeing with him concerning XP points being a valid assessment of experience on the game site too.  Just call me Mr. Asshat.

Oh, by the way, I am an avid blogger.
nobody

http://www.asshat.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Selene on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:06 pm

Hello.
First, I am not "him".
Second, you disrepected an admin for no other reason than stating that XP points mean nothing. Your team won the match, and you still commented on how unbalanced it was, even though I was in the weaker team (and the one that eventually lost).
Third, imagine myself coming to your house and calling you an idiot in front of everybody. I think I don't have to explain it would be at least rude.

If you don't know anything about the Netiquette, I can expect your knowledge about blogging is at least poor.

That being said, avid blogger, your comments were at least not appreciated. Good luck on your path and may the wind be on your back.
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:18 pm

Nobody, you have played on BEGINNER for a while now. And follow the rules. I was surprised to see that you had said this. But every action has a consequence. See you in 30 days. Like a Star @ heaven
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Just to make it clear: disrespecting an admin for no real reason is an offence that results in a temporary ban. We work hard to make the servers work the best we can. If you don't appreciate our devoted time, be civil and don't call us names. You can always disconnect and your problem is fixed.
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by nobody on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Just to make it clear: I will take your advice madam. Now you take mine: You EARN respect and that is not done by asserting your authority autonomously. You don't want debate, you want to be autocratic, it's your game, your reputation. The reality IS... it's just a game.  BTW, there is no such thing as Netiquette in a jungle. Welcome to the jungle. Poor blogging is like bad publicity... it travels far no matter how credible.
nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:15 pm

You are engaging in a discussion that is futile and I enjoy it. The bottom line is: respect our rules or face the consequences. If you can't respect your host, face the possibility of being shown the door.
I don't care about your rules from the jungle. We left the jungle a while ago, for those who want to stay there, go ahead. You lose either way.
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by nobody on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:19 pm

"Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."
Albert Camus
nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by KONYASPOR on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:17 pm

the game is to have fun . for not to upset people . not to break your heart . Win or Lose . but amicably . friends is always valuable . the game is not important . Thanks to operators . good day friends .
KONYASPOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammer on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:36 pm

I've got a quote just for you nobody,

"Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues." - Proverbs 17:28
Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:09 am

Amen! LOL
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by NeroQC on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:11 am

lollllll
NeroQC

http://www.ceptbiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nobody on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Hammer,

My tip of the hat goes to you:

“Like one who grabs a stray dog by the ears is someone who rushes into a quarrel not their own” (Proverbs 26:17)

See you on the dark side.
nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammer on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:57 pm

"quarrel not their own" 
You must not understand the concept of a clan.  

But seriously, you were headed for nothing but trouble if you continued to spar with Selene.  I only wanted to deflect you but be my guest if you are determined to make your point.
Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Dogpile!  If you want to start am argument with a clan you have to be willing to take them all on at once. Might not be fair, but that's the point.
No one has an agenda to single you out for any reason.
You were rude, you were punished, deal with it and move on. If you come back to play in 30 days you will be welcome and it will be forgotten. Just be polite, I know it's a war game, but the least you can do if you're gonna shoot someone is be polite about it.
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Hey, you think he may want to eventually join? Rolling Eyes

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:11 am

nobody wrote:"Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."
Albert Camus

I couldn't care less about your respect. I run one of the most popular and unique servers on ET, and additionally on CSGO and UT 2004. I use my own time every day to provide the product to bullshitters like yourself. The only thing you did on the server was constant whining and occasional spec cheating (connecting from two computers at the same time, or 2 accounts from the same computer). Your name speaks for you, you indeed are "nobody".
When someone like you destroys my good mood, calling me an idiot for no reason on my server, I will not tolerate it.

You did provide something after being banned though, a little bit of entertainment. You are officially entitled "server clown", a title that you can wear with pride :]

Have a nice day, this thread is closed.

Btw. if you translate a quote to a foreign language, at least do it grammatically correct.
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum