FBY Admin Abuses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBY Admin Abuses

Post by gOOmba on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:03 am

On two separate occasions now i have been frozen from play whilst totally complying with the rules.

On first occasion because of running around with obj and not finishing even though I was told by obit and kod that holding obj is not an infraction especially since I  was not hiding with it, but fighting.

On second occasion by Gotcha who accused a rush on minas which it was totally not. I spawned at last spawn and blasted to the obj.

There have been many other FBY admin infractions (they seem to be becoming more frequent) I have heard of from other regular plyrs.

I am lead to believe that admins. are becoming more and more frustrated by cheating/rushing players which are making them trigger happy on the freeze button, etc. I understand and sympathize with this.

I guess all I am asking for is that all FBY ADMIN are forced to learn their own rules and not be abusive with their admin powers.

(and when a mistake is made by them an apology would be appreciated )
gOOmba

Back to top Go down

Re: FBY Admin Abuses

Post by obituary on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:15 am

Yes there is a lot of private discussion of what to do with the players who rush the maps. We like having lower gravity but hate when players see it as an excuse to end the maps quickly. We aren't trying to make an objective oriented server, otherwise we would set the server to normal settings.

If you have the objective and appear to be about to end the map I would not be surprised at all if someone freezes you. Obviously we have to trust that our admins are using common sense and not abusing the players. When it does happen we usually get rid of abusive admins after a few warnings if they do not correct their behavior.

Thanks for the post though. We welcome the opinions when people can express themselves politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:23 am

We are discussing this internally and will make a clarification later. I would like to hear other versions of this incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:06 am

Goomba, you were watched from spec, at the highest point of minas, in the axis spawn, and one level down with the obj.  You have even gone clear down to the grassy areas.  It was not in play because you were not.  Teams were very uneven and you were asked by an admin to take it in and you wouldn't because you said Obit and Selene said it was alright to hold on to it.  You are the only one who does this on a regular basis.  That is when you got froze.  I apologize about freezing you and should have just disoriented you and let you keep the obj. Cool

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by -Gotcha- on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:22 am

1 i know the rules
2 gate 6 just got blown an objective was taken.
3 you are known to camp at objective on that map
4 I an maybe others are tired of you doing that camping at objective/ or tk to get objective.
-Gotcha-

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:28 am

What the hell am I still doing up at 2:30 a.m. in the morning? Neutral

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by -Gotcha- on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:33 am

I dont know what are you doing.   scratch  lol!
-Gotcha-

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:43 am

I am being amazed how busy the forum is tonight over one thing.  And it is Sunday, my only day off.  And right now I have a wiener dog that is passing gas right up there with the best of them and it is getting hard to sit in this room much longer.  What in the good lords name did he eat? Embarassed  Embarassed  Shocked  Shocked

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by -Gotcha- on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:51 am

yea i am amazed how active forums are at this time. smells like country fresh air huh.  lol!  breath in deeply eventually you wont smell it lol
-Gotcha-

Back to top Go down

Gotcha

Post by gOOmba on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:18 am

One Old Man - thank you (also note that priss said at the same time that she did not want the map finished)

Gotcha - you are a pathetic liar trying to cover up your injustices. I stated clearly that I spawned at last spawn after the 6th
door was blown and then blasted my way to object. I also NEVER camp by object and take it immediately after the door is blown. Maybe your just too ______ to understand that u can get from the spawn area to the object in about 3-4 seconds.
I don't know who ___ in your cornflakes but I now have zero respect for you.

Obit- I apologize for the above as you were quite cordial in noting my previous polite concern but I am in a rage after his/her ridiculous response. Obviously he/she isn't mature enough to note they made an error and fess up but rather construed some bogus story to excuse their false action.
gOOmba

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene on Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:03 am

gOOmba wrote:One Old Man - thank you (also note that priss said at the same time that she did not want the map finished)

Gotcha - you are a pathetic liar trying to cover up your injustices. I stated clearly that I spawned at last spawn after the 6th
door was blown and then blasted my way to object. I also NEVER camp by object and take it immediately after the door is blown. Maybe your just too ______ to understand that u can get from the spawn area to the object in about 3-4 seconds.
I don't know who ___ in your cornflakes but I now have zero respect for you.

Obit- I apologize for the above as you were quite cordial in noting my previous polite concern but I am in a rage after his/her ridiculous response. Obviously he/she isn't mature enough to note they made an error and fess up but rather construed some bogus story to excuse their false action.

If you can't keep it polite, then refrain from posting. Between you and this forum, there is a keyboard, it is easy to control what you are going to type.

Thank you.
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:05 am

How long are we gonna put up with this tard? Like a Star @ heaven
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan on Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:35 am

Goomba, I don't think he was talking about just one instance.  It is a recurring thing.  And I don't think you understood my post about freezing you.  I would attempt to explain what I meant but then this thread would continue on and on  and on.  We already have freed ourselves from melodramatic era recently and don't need to start another on. 
And also please, no b/s to others through your comments.  Not needed to get your point across.  Just adds fuel to the fire, so to speak.  Just take it out on the playing field.

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by -Gotcha- on Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:20 am

LOL g00mba you funny  lol! . An for 1 i do not eat cornflakes its raisin bran cereal get it right.
-Gotcha-

Back to top Go down

Oops I forgot for a minute

Post by gOOmba on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:15 pm

That this is just supposed to be a fun game.

Thanks all for your constructive responses (except for Lonestars which was just rude) hehehe

Cya soon
gOOmba

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:01 am

lol!  lol!  lol!
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by gOOmba on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:25 pm

affraid
gOOmba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky Bastard on Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:44 pm

OneOldMan wrote:What the hell am I still doing up at 2:30 a.m. in the morning? Neutral
You are an old man... either you don't remember why your are up... or .. uh.. what was I saying?  Rolling Eyes
Sneaky Bastard

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:21 pm

LOL   Laughing  Laughing

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top