Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war

Post by PaganJoe/Noble on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:19 am

So..Yeah..Unsure of where to start.

Born 14 of march 1986, to a lower middle class Christian conservative household in the south.[North Carolina if you must know]. 
Contrary to my raising, I am not a Christian, but a practicing pagan.[[look it up if you're unsure of what paganism is]  My name is Joe...so if someone wanted a similar name to mine..Go with MuslimAsim, wiccanwally, or something like that..  I cuss like a sailor, which is why I don't get on teamspeak..and the fact that my Computer is a piece of ...well y'know.  I like coming up with "colorful" insults when I get killed alot on the server.  I mainly do this because I find it funny.  If it offends someone, I'm quick to apologize and try and make things correct...provided they're not full of themselves. 

I work as a grocer, been at my job for 9 1/2 ten years..my grocery manager at the time introduced me to et..  Stopped playing a while..came back to it..b/c..yeah...The last clan I was in, was LZ[landing zone]..really liked alot of the people there..but..then things got convoluted and ridiculous with too much drama...and..no respect of the time I had put into LZ...and I felt abused by admins...I'd actually go in with a different name..and they'd be nice to me..use my regular name..and they'd be an arse...so..I had enough of that two-faced bull..and located another server..and found you guys.... So far, you guys are pretty cool.  I like how y'all do business..You let us get away with godawfulness..but..at the same time, what rules you do have, you stick to them.  I respect that.  But enough about you..more about me XD.  

By the way..I hate the shotguns....I think they should be made hilariously impotent..such as...one shot sends you flying across the map... 

I'm also going to admit.   I'm fairly intelligent and well read when it comes to sciences  theory..and other such things...I Enjoy a Good Discussion...Provided you know your facts, and can prove them..and if I'm able to call out the credibility of it..not get mad.  

So..that's a little bit about me.  I'm fairly open towards discussion and questions being asked...

-Joe-

PaganJoe/Noble

Back to top Go down

Re: Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war

Post by Selene on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:56 am

Hey Joe, always good to see you on Beginner and NQ Smile
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Hello Joe, you sound interesting...

Yeah the shotguns are controversial, I made the damn things the way they are, and I have grown to hate them myself, but they bring in a lot of players. And I like having a full server!

We don't have a ton of rules, and most of them are common sense anyway. The one that confuses people the most is that we let people jump walls to kill, but not to get the objectives. The beginner server isn't really made for getting the objectives, it is just a fun experiment in showing the world what we can do with this old game.

People seem to think because they can jump to the objective and finish the map in one minute that we actually want them to do this. So that is an endless struggle to keep the objective rushers from ruining every map.

I deal with a lot of science in my job but in my spare time I like to relax and game. I'm not a pagan, not any religion actually, more like somewhere between an agnostic and an atheist. I freely admit I have no idea if there is life after death or a God. And this confuses people all the time. I try to explain that I have no "beliefs", I don't feel any need to force myself to "believe" in something that may or may not be real. If something is real then there is no need for me to "believe" in it for it to be real.

Anyway welcome to the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beavis on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Welcome PaganJoe! I like the way you play, you follow our few rules, and you don't bitch, so it's nice to have you around.
Beavis

Back to top Go down

Post by NeroQC on Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:07 am

I have the same opinion of Beavis. I like to play with you PaganJoe !!!!!!!   Very Happy
NeroQC

http://www.ceptbiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Welcome PaganJoe. Good to see you here.
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by BAMA on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:01 pm

Welcome Joe. So what part of NC? I'm outside of Sanford towards Ft Bragg, Spring Lake area, and yes, i'm country.  Cool
BAMA
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by PaganJoe/Noble on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:58 pm

Shelby, hour below charlotte.

PaganJoe/Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by H3LLC47 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:52 pm

Welcome i look forward to playing with you
H3LLC47

Back to top Go down

Post by manic1965 on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:04 am

welcome PaganJoe,always like playing against ya. never have to worry about getting killed by u. lol
manic1965

Back to top Go down

Post by KONYASPOR on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:31 pm

welcome friends
KONYASPOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top