FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beavis - NOT !

4 posters

Go down

Beavis - NOT ! Empty Beavis - NOT !

Post by gOOmba Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:44 am

Beavis does not know the rules of fby servers and on many occasions has abused admin powers by freezing, etc.

Then when he finds out that he is wrong instead of apologizing he makes up a lie to cover himself.(twice now he has claimed
that I was waiting by object when I fact I flew over there AFTER door 6 was blown on Minas. 

He has no place being an admin on your server.

No reply needed I know that I am 100% in the right and don't really care about the petty bs that will most likely follow this.

Respect to other admins.

Peace out
gOOmba
gOOmba

Back to top Go down

Beavis - NOT ! Empty Re: Beavis - NOT !

Post by Twisted Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:34 am

You missing the point. It's rushing! Whats wrong with waiting till the last gate is blown? Your comp gonna burn up or something?
 Why you always in such a rush to end maps? That is the number one complaint against you. Then it could be the stacking? Matter of opinion and could be either one.
 You ruin the fun for everyone when you rush to end maps asap. Your disrespecting everyone playing!
 Your a good player, and I enjoy playing with you when you play fairly and not rush maps. And I believe most of us here would agree that, if you would check yourself and stop rushing and work with us to keep teams even. You'd find we would stop abusing you.
 What part of that do you not understand?
 Humm looks like you got 30 days in the hole.
 You better check it dude, cause you wrecking it!
 Gotta feeling the next time you'll be looking for another game to play.
 See you in 30.
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Beavis - NOT ! Empty answer to twisted

Post by gOOmba Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:03 am

thanks for the kind words.

I think your confused though.

Funny on how I get shit for holding obj until last second but then u claim I rush? (im notorious for waiting until last second on minas especially, ask anyone) I also would love to see anyone show me a map fin. by me under 5 mins. You cant, cuz it don't happen.
Im the one giving others heck and telling them to drop object and wait.

Much confusion me thinks.

As for stacking I kinda gave up on that a month ago I tried to keep teams even for weeks and then when in 1 game I had to switch 5x I finally said screw it.

Finally,you are missing the point (with all due respect), the issue is Beavis and unfair, rude admins. I got 30 days because I called Beavis on his BS (3rd time he was in the wrong BTW) and gate 7 didn't need to be blown and then instead of apologizing for freezing me he muted me  and then lied about rushing map. (maybe he is such a noob he doesn't know you can get to obj from last spawn in about 3 secs if u want, even though I took my time)

He's and infantile admin who does The FBY Team a disservice.
gOOmba
gOOmba

Back to top Go down

Post by manic1965 Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:53 am

GOOMBA stop crying,you are a major pain in my #*^ when you are on and yes you do rush and you do ruin the game as TD said in his post.there is 1 simple solution to your complaint.if you dont like it here then leave.you are the only 1 i know of who has ever made such a complaint against Beavis. i wonder why that is?? anyway have a nice vacation......
manic1965
manic1965

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:23 am

If someone came into your house and disrespected you and your family, what would you do?
You in our house here, and we well not tolerate you disrespecting us, our server or other players in any way. 
 This is not a Walmart! You are a guest not customer. you well play our way or find another game to play.
 Got It?
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by gOOmba Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:11 pm

Final words...

As stated in first post, exactly what I said would happen, happened.
Beavis froze me wrongly in game because he doesn't even know your own rules(2 x previously also) and instead of an apology he lies about rushing and you lemmings all get on board.
Guest? Even when a guest comes to my house I AM MAN ENOUGH to admit if I make a mistake and would not have the audacity to make them pay for my own errors. What you suggest is, I have made an error but my family is here so I'm gonna blame the other guy even though Im in the wrong cuz my lemmings for a family are gonna back me up.
Good etiquette, lol.
gOOmba
gOOmba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Beavis did not mute you, I did.  The reason you were muted was not because you may have done something wrong but because the way you handled it when something was done to you.  I understand if you didn't do anything wrong then you would be upset and want answers but I strongly suggest you do it in a far more calm and civilized manner.  You were also not banned directly for what you may have done in that game.  You were banned for that dumb ass move you made at the end by changing your name to what you did.

That said, in general I do enjoy playing with you.  Even when you get kind of loopy.  But when you spend 25 of 30 min of minas playing with your panzer with a teammate it gets old rather fast for the people on your team trying to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by gOOmba Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:15 pm

Thought I spoke my last words but then came the voice of reason...

Thank you for explanation Nara.
You are the first to speak the truth.
Yes, it is true I have a weakness for Minas goofery with panz and nades.

No excuse but the only reason I went off the deep end is because it was the third time now that I was froze , etc by none other than Beavis because he still does not know your FBY rules.Each time I was in the right and on no occassion after he found out he was wrong did he even offer an "oops, my bad" , and on 2 occassions to try and cover his mistakes he accused me of rushing to object which were total lies.It gets kinda old with him and I finally lost it.

Regards,

gOOmba
gOOmba
gOOmba

Back to top Go down

Post by Beavis Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:43 am

I froze roomba because I thought there were 2 things wrong with her actions:

First: I thought that our rules for Minas were that gate 7 had to be blown before axis were allowed to touch the objective/orb, and she grabbed it before gate 7 was blown. I now know that axis can grab the objective/orb after gate 6 is blown (I think the gate 6 vs gate 7 issue may have been changed while I was gone).

Second: she grabbed the objective/orb as soon as gate 6 was blown, which is not allowed. Players are not allowed to jump gates/walls to camp next to the objective so they can grab it as soon as the gate is blown, without allowing the enemy time to reach it or respawn in their new location. That is also considered rushing (this is called cherry picking in basketball, and the same idea applies here).

Either way, I was justified in freezing her, because she was still rushing (see Second reason, above).

I simply froze her, with plenty of time left in the game, and erred on the side of caution, rightly so.

There were several other admins playing that witnessed this incident and agree with me and my actions. 

We attract a lot of players who rush and/or stack teams and ruin it for all the other players, which seems to be happening a lot these days.

Unless roomba has a valid complaint or proof of admin abuse (which she will not have for me), I suggest that she just follow our rules.

I'm pretty sure roomba is a she, but it's hard to tell, since all trolls look alike!

lol

Last edited by Beavis on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beavis
Beavis

Back to top Go down

Post by manic1965 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:48 am

i am with Beavis,ihave watched this player jump to the orb within 5 minutes of the game. BTW there is nothing wrong with minas just some of the players
manic1965
manic1965

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down