FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Space Station Live

5 posters

Go down

International Space Station Live Empty International Space Station Live

Post by Twisted Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:09 pm

I have been sometimes watching the ISS live cams.
   ISS Live
 This what I found today. 
International Space Station Live <a href=International Space Station Live Isslive2sm" />
 Here's a link to the full size pic.
full size
 I figure this for lens distortion. However right after they appeared they switched cams. There's a lot of distortion. But those dots are the only sharp ones. And I'm just wondering is the fuzz inside or outside?
 What do you all think?
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

International Space Station Live Empty Re: International Space Station Live

Post by daijizai Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:39 pm

The link doesn't work Sad

There's some html characters visible - possibly there was a paste glitch?
I'd certainly like to see it in better detail, cos ISS stuff is so exciting Smile
I really love the time-lapse movie they put together - it's beautiful Smile
daijizai
daijizai

Back to top Go down

Post by cptnmike Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Used to talk to them guys a bit until I sold my antennas. Even talked to Richard Garriott when he was up! Lot of fun!
cptnmike
cptnmike

http://wb9l.org

Back to top Go down

Post by daijizai Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:23 pm

Wow! Impressed! 

Also envious, hahaha!

A lot of stuff you could get with older radios was actually stuff from space, like the solar wind, for example. Radio is cool Smile

Those guys must've told you lots of cool things.

Cool, cool, cool Smile

ENVY!!

Smile
daijizai
daijizai

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:35 pm

I've seen a lot of these weird images from space shuttles and different missions that may or may not be real.

I went through a phase about six years ago where I was intensely interested in UFOs and alien abduction stories, and I read a lot about various alleged encounters between UFOs and US space craft. A lot of it cannot be easily explained.

The Russians have some very interesting stories too. The best one is the Phobos II incident where a Soviet probe sent to the Martian moon Phobos allegedly disappeared from radio contact after encountering a giant UFO (about 20 km long according to the photos sent back during the encounter). Of course there is no way to prove or disprove all of this.

I find there is a great deal of wishful thinking in the UFO community, especially online, where people are more interested in getting donations to their website than actually providing verifiable evidence of extraterrestrial encounters.

I would love to see a full disclosure from the US govt, but I don't think they really want to talk about it since they probably know hundreds of things that we have never even heard about.

I secretly suspect that we are like ants in someone else's backyard, and they come and look at us once in a while, just to see what the local wildlife is doing.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by daijizai Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:11 pm

I always think there's a non-extraterrestrial explanation. We have to remember that all the stuff we "know" comes from journalists.
None of it's official. For many years, it's been believed that the US Govt was happy for people to have UFO stories cos it takes interest away from their top secret aircraft design, lol. If there are aliens watching us, I'd love to know how they got here. The chances of advanced civilisations temporally coinciding with ours are fairly remote. But, we all need to keep an open mind, I guess.
daijizai
daijizai

Back to top Go down

Post by hammerhead2nd Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Twisted wrote:I have been sometimes watching the ISS live cams.
   ISS Live
 This what I found today. 
International Space Station Live <a href=International Space Station Live Isslive2sm" />
 Here's a link to the full size pic.
full size
 I figure this for lens distortion. However right after they appeared they switched cams. There's a lot of distortion. But those dots are the only sharp ones. And I'm just wondering is the fuzz inside or outside?
 What do you all think?
 its space junk the shits bee collecting since they been launchin
hammerhead2nd
hammerhead2nd

Back to top Go down

Post by daijizai Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:20 am

LOL!! I think the dots are lens flare. The big stuff on the left looks like it might be space junk, though. Idk...
daijizai
daijizai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down