Pirates Rushing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pirates Rushing

Post by Hashshashin on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:35 pm

Not to be confused with Pirates who are rushing, but it's rushing on the Pirates map.  And it's definitely not Russian Pirates.

So today on Pirates, Selene was on spec.  We should all know by now that for sure, for damn sure, don't rush or use hacks when Selene is on.  She has zero tolerance for that sort of asshattery ... and the power to ban as well.

Cookie picked up the gold crate in the first few minutes--that after Selene twice telling everyone to observe the 5 min rule.  She also predicted it, saying that for sure somebody would rush that map.

So halfway to the truck, she splatted him.  He re-spawned and wouldn't you know it, he grabbed it again!  I mean, brazen and foolish all at the same time.  She splatted him AGAIN and warned that another time would result in a ban.

Maybe he (or she? probably a he, only guys are that stupid) wasn't paying attention to her warning and grabbed it again.  With a "Really?" comment expressed by Selene, she didn't worry about splatting him again...she just banned him.

Zero tolerance for rushers.  Rushing = Ban.

There was another splat of a crate picked up by a player that a bot dropped ... I saw it happen as I was in game and carefully worked my way around the crate so as not to touch it ... dangerous gold crates they were in the first 5 minutes!

Pirates are allowed.  Russian Pirates are also allowed.  But rushing Pirates (or any other map) is NOT allowed.

~ Wordy story of in-game splatting recounted by Hash, and completely accurate-ish
Hashshashin

Back to top Go down

Re: Pirates Rushing

Post by Selene on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:24 pm

Lol, I couldn't be more obvious, I posted everything in open chat. If it was a regular I wouldn't hesitate to ban on first offence. That player seemed "fresh" but after few warnings it was just plain stupid on his/her part to continue rushing.
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kecia Michelle on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:03 am

lol fun read   Very Happy
Kecia Michelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top