FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Honcho

Go down

Mike Honcho Empty Mike Honcho

Post by Mike Honcho Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Hey everyone. I have been pouring back through old and new demos during my down time and creating a movie (?) just for the heck of it.  I am making 'something' with those demos (not sure that it is really a 'movie') and the list of keeper clips keeps growing so, I am making an outline for them which eats a lot of time up.

It's nothing great IMO compared to people with solid movie making tools and better experience but, what the heck...  it's still a lot of fun so far and I am learning a lot along the way. (Don't you just love having to recreate from memory a whole video sequence that was perfect only to have WLMM OR WMM toss it into the fire just because it simply failed to save it for you?! YEAH !! That type of stuff). I'm not sure what to think of the project at this point but, it's pretty out there and it keeps growing in scale by the week.

I am just dropping everyone a line to let yaz' know what's going on with me these days.

Have Fun,
Mike Honcho

Mike Honcho

Back to top Go down