FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't take it personally,

+2
NeroQC
BusinessAsUsual
6 posters

Go down

Don't take it personally, Empty Don't take it personally,

Post by BusinessAsUsual Fri May 29, 2015 10:09 pm

Good tidings one and all,

You most likely have played with or against me over the past handful of months, so I'm not a noob to the server but I am a noob to the forum, so I figured I'd come on and say hi. I would like to stress that I've been playing the game for a long time and do not or have never used any scripts or hacks - I play on stock settings with the basic UI. I don't enjoy being accused of cheating by so many and will gladly post any settings or photos to prove that I'm simply a pedal to the metal type of player. See you on the battlefield!
BusinessAsUsual
BusinessAsUsual

Back to top Go down

Don't take it personally, Empty Re: Don't take it personally,

Post by NeroQC Sat May 30, 2015 8:40 am

Ohhh yesss Business, I like to play with or against you.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Welcome to our forum!!!!
NeroQC
NeroQC

http://www.ceptbiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Sat May 30, 2015 1:35 pm

Hellow Smile
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashshashin Sat May 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Hi ... I don't like playing against you.  Stop killing me all the time!!!!!!

~Hash
Hashshashin
Hashshashin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6ixer Sun May 31, 2015 7:12 am

I thought you were a bot!   Smile

I can speak to Businesses playing style.  He plays SMART. Maximizing the characteristics of weapon selection with choicefull  character selections.
6ixer
6ixer

Back to top Go down

Post by trent5555 Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:38 pm

business...though i don't think i came right out and said you were cheating...i did say that there seemed to be several players with different settings than the rest, and not because they killed me a lot, hell, the bots kill me a lot, mean bastards...lol...but because of your speed and several other players...i have followed you and several other players around on occasion, mostly to learn some of the tricks of the game and you move a lot faster than most players...i have since done some research on et and other games, and found out about what some of the cheats really were, instead of speculating, and i feel that i need to apologize to you, i am very sorry that i insinuated that you might be cheating...there is not, nor have i had any doubt about your skill in this game, you are by far one of the best i have ever seen, and i realize that there are a number of factors that allow you to move faster even beyond settings...it could be your computer, video card, connection speed, etc. that are not malicious...and like 6ixer said, you are a very smart player...i certainly don't hold that against you...i might be a little jealous...wish i had even half the skill that you have...it is really tough playing against you, almost impossible, especially when you have players that have no idea what the objective is...lol...

again, i am sorry for insinuating that you might be cheating, and i promise it won't happen again...it was my own ignorance of this game...i hope you won't hold it against me...

trent5555

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashshashin Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:01 am

trent5555 wrote:business...though i don't think i came right out and said you were cheating...i did say that there seemed to be several players with different settings than the rest, and not because they killed me a lot, hell, the bots kill me a lot, mean bastards...lol...but because of your speed and several other players...i have followed you and several other players around on occasion, mostly to learn some of the tricks of the game and you move a lot faster than most players...i have since done some research on et and other games, and found out about what some of the cheats really were, instead of speculating, and i feel that i need to apologize to you, i am very sorry that i insinuated that you might be cheating...there is not, nor have i had any doubt about your skill in this game, you are by far one of the best i have ever seen, and i realize that there are a number of factors that allow you to move faster even beyond settings...it could be your computer, video card, connection speed, etc. that are not malicious...and like 6ixer said, you are a very smart player...i certainly don't hold that against you...i might be a little jealous...wish i had even half the skill that you have...it is really tough playing against you, almost impossible, especially when you have players that have no idea what the objective is...lol...

again, i am sorry for insinuating that you might be cheating, and i promise it won't happen again...it was my own ignorance of this game...i hope you won't hold it against me...

Don't back off those cheating accusations yet.  Heck yeah Business is cheating...it's a cheat to use so much of those raw skills Business possesses.  Back off on all that killing me all the time Business!
Hashshashin
Hashshashin

Back to top Go down

Post by trent5555 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:13 pm

hash, do you think there is any chance obit will change his mind? i don't really want to play on other servers...

trent5555

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashshashin Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:46 pm

trent5555 wrote:hash, do you think there is any chance obit will change his mind? i don't really want to play on other servers...

You have one possibility here, Trent ... somebody else starts it up, or another admin takes it over from Obit.  And, you need money to pay for the servers.

~Hash
Hashshashin
Hashshashin

Back to top Go down

Post by trent5555 Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:03 pm

well that sucks...

trent5555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content