New aimbot hacker -- kicked

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New aimbot hacker -- kicked

Post by Hashshashin on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:07 pm

One of Asylum's crazy secret admins kicked this guy that was on annoying people today:  i<34re4d3.  This hacker (or user of hacks) kept posting this website, www.madkernel.pw, saying they have the latest ET hacks.  They were on for maybe 10 minutes racking up their headshots, then on to another server I guess?  What's the point?!  Few servers other than bot-filled ones out there.  Anyway, they're gone, I was done, I left.  Not really much drama, it was swiftly dealt with.  I do have a spec video as needed.  Shows him racking up head shots even surrounded by a cloud of smoke with zero visibility, sort of funny.

That's all.

~Hash
Hashshashin

Back to top Go down

Re: New aimbot hacker -- kicked

Post by Koenios on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:59 pm

You have to think: why does someone hack? In this case, the guy keeps coming back, which means his motive is either 1. Clearing the server so that players go to another server or 2. For the reason to troll people. Option 2 is most likely. Best thing is just to call a vote to kick him or to just simply ignore him. 
Whoever this guy is, he knows how to bypass the silent anticheat, but still makes it as obvious as can be that he is hacking.
Koenios

Back to top Go down

Post by Hashshashin on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:21 pm

Koenios wrote:You have to think: why does someone hack? In this case, the guy keeps coming back, which means his motive is either 1. Clearing the server so that players go to another server or 2. For the reason to troll people. Option 2 is most likely. Best thing is just to call a vote to kick him or to just simply ignore him. 
Whoever this guy is, he knows how to bypass the silent anticheat, but still makes it as obvious as can be that he is hacking.

Yes, the advertising part seems obvious.  Why give a website repeatedly otherwise.  He knows what he's doing.  Maybe he uses a VPN and then can simply change servers worldwide?

So how do you call a vote to kick somebody?  Didn't know you could do that in Silent.  Are you playing under a new name?  I assume not, I haven't noticed that I've gone up against anybody of your skills in the few times I've played on Asylum.

Thanks Koenios!

~Hash
Hashshashin

Back to top Go down

Post by smuck on Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:06 pm

Same guy was on tonight.  Even Keonios doesn't kill as fast as this guy (although it's close).  I'm not sure what forensics were being captured, but I'm sure it was handled.
smuck

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:57 am

Its Arcade, he spoofs the information needed to pass the anticheat so he can run aimbots on silent servers. Jaymod is too easy.

This guy loves attention. I imagine he spends a lot of time engaging in attention-seeking behaviors in real life. He craves male attention like a 14-year old girl. That's why he doesn't change his name every time he gets caught like a normal hacker would. I think its the same guy we used to call "the Bavarian" because he always used IPs from Bavaria, but he used to change his name. That was on jaymod. Now he seems to be trying to market his aimbot and spam this website for players to go get robbed at.

He's a one-trick pony. It's just packet modification, or he's running an ethook wrapper on top of the game itself, and bypassing the anticheat. Then he uses some 2005-era aimbot that nobody would ever use these days. It shows that he doesn't really have any range to his hacking experience, or he would be using (and promoting for sale) a more modern humanized aimbot, the kind where admins aren't sure if you are hacking so you don't just get banned instantly when you turn it on. 

I don't understand why Arcade thinks he will make money at this endeavor. There's only a few thousand ET players left anyway and most of them aren't going to buy an aimbot, so he's trying to appeal to a very tiny market segment. He would do better trying to sell his aimbots to a more popular game with a larger playerbase. 

I don't know why he thinks anyone would buy something they could get for free, that is a totally obvious aimbot anyway. I would say "go away" or something like that but he likes the attention so whatever, Arcade can waste his money on new proxies every month and we will just subnet them again. 

I think he didn't get enough hugs from his mommy growing up.

Arcade always plays from a proxy server in central Europe, usually southern Germany or northern Italy. We see those IPs and just instantly ban his subnet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top