FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feedback request

4 posters

Go down

feedback request Empty feedback request

Post by obituary Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:41 am

I have noticed the server has dropped in popularity recently (from 33 to 39). I take the server rating quite seriously as it is the best metric to determine if players are connecting and having fun.

I need feedback on why people are not playing. My reason for not playing is that i am working 10-12 hours a day and on the weekends I get to see my kids so I choose to spend time with them. I have not been on since August so I need players to tell me here if there are problems.

The server is paid a year in advance (ET servers cost a few dollars a month, do not donate to these clans with their silly requests for your money). So the server can run on autopilot with very little oversight or admin activity. However if people are not playing I need to know why.

Thanks.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

feedback request Empty Re: feedback request

Post by Twisted Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:14 am

Don't know about the others. But I sometimes don't feel very well and can't play.
I'd rather suffer the flu then get a shot of mercury to cure it. I'd rather suffer then take their poisons to relieve myself.
They give us pill to make us feel better, all while making us sick with something else so they can give us another pill to ease the new illness their pills created.
That's why they give us pills with a list of side effects as long as a config file. So they can make more money.
The server is great. Thanks for your hard work in keeping it up and running for us all.

Last edited by Twisted on Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correcting)
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Boil Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:38 pm

I agree with Twisted, current server settings are really great.  I usually play in spurts myself, maybe play several days in a row, then may not play for a week or two, nothing to do with server though.

The seems to be a good group of regulars playing now with some good skills, makes it very enjoyable.  I have experienced very little bitching and crying from most of the players when I've been on.

Thanks for all your efforts my friend.
Lance Boil
Lance Boil

Back to top Go down

Post by MissPriss Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Ok I just saw this and its now Dec 16 and I know its alot to do this but there has been some saying the maps are getting to boring, they have been the same for quite some time now. I know and Ill be honest Im getting bored of them too, thats all, the server it self & the settings are awesome. Smile
MissPriss
MissPriss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down