FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ScaredyKatz awarded "Ban" for being a good player

4 posters

Go down

ScaredyKatz awarded "Ban" for being a good player Empty ScaredyKatz awarded "Ban" for being a good player

Post by scaredykatz Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Just wanted to say what a great honor it is to be considered a aimbotter as I was banned. My only assumption is that I'm being banned for being better player than the admins on this server.

What is really funny, I've never cheated and never used aimbot.

So, I will only take this as a compliment and say it's sad that good players are not welcomed on your server.

I have no ill will toward anyone (even my little babydoll eclipse) and wanted say thank you to other players for great time. You guys are wrong about me, but it really doesn't matter I'm sure you have your "proof".

Again, thank you for this award. I will wear it as a badge of honor to indicate lack of skills by FBY admins.

Scaredykatz

scaredykatz

Back to top Go down

ScaredyKatz awarded "Ban" for being a good player Empty Re: ScaredyKatz awarded "Ban" for being a good player

Post by obituary Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:59 pm

If it is any consolation to you, we did discuss it quite a bit. Several people thought you were cheating, but the decision was not unanimous.

Good luck on your next server.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

ScaredyKatz awarded "Ban" for being a good player Empty Re: ScaredyKatz awarded "Ban" for being a good player

Post by Friedrich Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Katz I continually received complaints that you know where people are and that you are aimbotting.

My observations are that you aim way high and still get hits and have shot people through obstacles, were getting unrealistic accuracy on open maps, and had no skill dropoff after not playing for a month and actually got better.

I looked you up on splatterladder to confirm that you were not playing elsewhere. If you have another name you were playing under let me know so I can look up your stats. Friedrich
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

ScaredyKatz awarded "Ban" for being a good player Empty Scaredykatz just lucky?

Post by scaredykatz Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Friedrich wrote:Katz I continually received complaints that you know where people are and that you are aimbotting.

My observations are that you aim way high and still get hits and have shot people through obstacles, were getting unrealistic accuracy on open maps, and had no skill dropoff after not playing for a month and actually got better.

I looked you up on splatterladder to confirm that you were not playing elsewhere. If you have another name you were playing under let me know so I can look up your stats. Friedrich
[img][/img]

Friedrich,

Concerning my secret player locator hack, apart of being a good player is anticipating what your opponent will do. Some players on the server are easy to predict, especially less experienced players. Just like chess or checkers you try to predict your opponent's next move. I think im decent at doing this and try to take into account human nature (i will ask myself, what would I do in their place when trying to predict their next move). I also run my Field of View at 120. This greatly increases my peripheral vision. I try to constantly look around as I move to spot players.

Concerning my secret aiming device, I always crouch when shooting (or try too), even when up in the air to improve accuracy. I've notice it makes a huge difference on the shotgun. If you don't crouch, try it and watch your accuracy increase. I would assume most players crouch when shooting, but maybe not. Also, some of the guns will "climb" upward if you just hold down the fire button. Instead, I will to shoot in bursts(not always). This helps keeps site from moving upward.
I would love to see any video you have of me shooting people though obstacles, because I have never done that, at least with some hack or app that assists in that. I always like to spawncamp and I'm sure that pisses people off, but it's easy to get highest fragger/highest accuracy with spawn camping. I never count highest fragger stats as anything to be proud of because 75% of my kills was spawncamping. It's just "fun" to do. Also, look at my ping average. It's usually below most other players on the server. 70ms or lower many times. This is a great advantage on Funboy server, because of the rapid fire (like the shotgun setup). I notice one time playing, I started to have lag and moving over 120ms ping and was getting clobbered by the bots and other players.

If you combine all of things I mentioned above, there will be an advantage given to me.

One observation I've made in life, not everyone is the same. I've found that if I take a break from playing, after I come back, I will actually play better. I have no explanation for this other than I think I tend to fall into bad playing habits after a period of time and taking a break helps me to get back to the basics.

All I can tell you is that I've never cheated and never used any cheats, unless you want to count the FOV 120 setting and I don't think most clans consider that as a problem. Maybe you guys do.

I really dont want to be unbanned as this game is so addicting, it's nice to step away and not waste hours and hours of playing. Most of you know what I'm talking about.

You guys have no incentive to believe me as it would mean for eclipse(and others) there are some players out there that are better than them and just because they are killed in battle, doesn't mean the person is using cheats. I really consider myself as an average player and i don't take shooting bots and spawn camping to get highest fragger is anything to brag about.

I'm going to miss the super rapid fire shotgun............ lol. Already having withdraws. Funboy has a good thing going with the setups on the weapons. I think you just need to find a better method for discerning between cheaters and good players, because you are wrong about me.

Thank you for reading "The Scaredykatz strategy guide for ET".

ScaredyKatz

scaredykatz

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:21 pm

For all the novice players out there, you don't have to use all the stuff Katz says on a server like Funboy(Beginner). These things may help on a hardcore type server, not as much here.

I don't crouch, I don't burst fire, and I don't use the compass map very often.

Last time I checked my aim was just fine. Right Katz you should know.

All players are welcome to come back after their ban period is over. Obituary has changed the shotgun rate of fire so the aimpoints can better be observed, so if people are aimbotting it should be easier to see now. Before it has been nearly impossible to judge aimpoints. Admin on Funboy(Beginner) is much harder than other servers because of the weapons.

90 days is not forever. If you choose to come back and your aim looks right and your accuracy is similar I will be the first to say you are not cheating. Conversely, if you are cheating it will be easier to spot now.

I have gotten banned myself for playing too good before and even got banned at =PoW= Extreme for tking when I first started playing(it was a ff server) you guys know I like killing everything with arty and panzer.

Whosgaming comes to mind as I would get kicked off ther server for killing the admins lol, and they would ban =PoW= clan members on site, lol.

So as stated earlier if you come back and look legit all would be fine. Friedrich
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by American_Girl Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:15 am

scaredykatz wrote:Just wanted to say what a great honor it is to be considered a aimbotter as I was banned. My only assumption is that I'm being banned for being better player than the admins on this server.

What is really funny, I've never cheated and never used aimbot.

So, I will only take this as a compliment and say it's sad that good players are not welcomed on your server.

I have no ill will toward anyone (even my little babydoll eclipse) and wanted say thank you to other players for great time. You guys are wrong about me, but it really doesn't matter I'm sure you have your "proof".

Again, thank you for this award. I will wear it as a badge of honor to indicate lack of skills by FBY admins.

Scaredykatz

[b]You probably don't wanna here this but it sounds like your bragging upon yourself i mean yes i am a girl so im not very good on this whole special server word talk but seriously dont be like that no one wants to play with someone whos full of themself

" Its not what you take when you leave this world behind you its what you leave behind you when you go" Randy Travis Three Wooden Crosses

American_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AsaSiYun Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:36 am

You could look at it as he was bragging on himself, or you could say it it was facetious, or maybe they were just expressing their frustration the best they knew how. I was warned against cheating today - though I wasn't cheating. I responded that I just must be that good (was joking because I'm not). Humorously though, the admin responded that my stats were actually crappy, which made me laugh. So while I said something similar, it was more of self-deprecating humor though in opposites - claiming something anyone could see I wasn't. But I understand the frustration the original poster expressed.

By the way, I do the same thing the poster claimed they do. I anticipate. I predict a players moves. I'm still a sucky aim, but my overall strategy works ok.

AsaSiYun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Ewww I want katz back on server wanna see how predictable I am with her shotgun against mine. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Katz is back and fun to play with.....
Feels weird killng a girl......Didnt notice anything odd about her gameplay though...

Careful with her sten folks it has no mercy.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours Katz......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down