agar.io server

View previous topic View next topic Go down

agar.io server

Post by obituary on Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:12 pm

I have been playing agar.io lately - it's a free game where you are a single-cell organism swimming around eating food. You can eat and be eaten by other cells (other game players). As you get bigger you slow down. You can divide your cell by hitting the space bar. Otherwise just use your mouse to guide your cell across the screen to eat food and escape from predators.

If you are 133% the size of another cell then, you can eat them just by swimming over them, otherwise watch out - they can eat you!

It's very addictive!

All you have to do is connect to this webpage to play. I put a copy of the game on the server we run the ET servers upon, so we have our "own" agar.io server now. It is at this link:

http://agar.io/?ip=74.91.123.182:443

just put it that link in your browser and you can play. Nothing to install or buy or register or worry about. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Re: agar.io server

Post by Hashshashin on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:29 pm

obituary wrote:I have been playing agar.io lately - it's a free game where you are a single-cell organism swimming around eating food. You can eat and be eaten by other cells (other game players). As you get bigger you slow down. You can divide your cell by hitting the space bar. Otherwise just use your mouse to guide your cell across the screen to eat food and escape from predators.

If you are 133% the size of another cell then, you can eat them just by swimming over them, otherwise watch out - they can eat you!

It's very addictive!

All you have to do is connect to this webpage to play. I put a copy of the game on the server we run the ET servers upon, so we have our "own" agar.io server now. It is at this link:

http://agar.io/?ip=74.91.123.182:443

just put it that link in your browser and you can play. Nothing to install or buy or register or worry about. Enjoy!

Yes Obit, that's what people who frequent your servers really need ... another addictive game to play  Very Happy
Hashshashin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top