Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello

Post by manic1965 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:20 am

just wanna say hello and introduce myself.i am 47 and retired from truck driving after 22 years of driving. now i just spend time with my family and i am avid biker.i ride HARLEY SPORTSTER 1200 custom.i belong to and an officer in ABATE which is a motorcycle organization.i love it especially when we go xmas shopping for the needy childeren in our community,anyway i would love to join your clan if it is kool with ya guys.btw LONESTAR is a very good and kool player i enjoy it when he is on.....
manic1965

Back to top Go down

Misspelling

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Ya ur very popular on the flight school server.......thumbs up and good luck in advance if you get promoted....... tongue cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by ///speedy/// on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Lance Boil on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi maniac 1965, welcome to our forum! I haven't had a chance to play much at all for the last several days, but I do remember seeing you on the server before. I'm an old motorcycle guy myself, worked in the industry for around 20+ years, I've just got a few more years on ya, lol. Yep, gotta agree with you, Lonestar is a very good player, plus very fair as well.
Lance Boil

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum