[<o>]GOLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[<o>]GOLD

Post by goldsheriff on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Today I was banned, I was accused of using aimbot.
First, play this game since 2006 ~ 2007 and not think I'm so good to be confused with a cheater.
I played many times in bunker.aaxxss.com and never had problems in this regard.
I have a clan in Brazil - SHC-Clan

I ask that analizem my case more carefully .. and in late you see that I'm telling the truth. Smile

later!

goldsheriff

Back to top Go down

Re: [<o>]GOLD

Post by Kyubi on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:46 pm

The recorded videos of you playing are being reviewed, please bare with us and have patience. Thank you, and have a nice day.
Kyubi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldsheriff on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:59 pm

thx Kyubi..

goldsheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:44 am

No one has posted any videos of you in our private section where we review videos of suspects. Therefore there is no basis for your ban.

Please unban him immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:25 am

I unbanned you. If you were hacking (I have no way of knowing) I strongly recommend that you don't do it anymore. Otherwise please accept our apologies and enjoy our server.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldsheriff on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:27 pm

obituary wrote:I unbanned you. If you were hacking (I have no way of knowing) I strongly recommend that you don't do it anymore. Otherwise please accept our apologies and enjoy our server.
Thank Obituary, really liked the server of you is a good server for fun Smile
Let me give you an invitation to play in my clan server, will all welcome ... /connect jaymod.shcclan.com.br

let's have fun! lol!

ps: sorry for english google translator
Rolling Eyes

goldsheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by goldsheriff on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:04 pm

ban again... ok fellows I give up Wink

goldsheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Yes they banned you again, without posting a video once again...

I have five admins saying you are hacking, but no one can upload a video lol, so once again I will unban you.

P.S. why don't you turn your aimbot off and you won't have this trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:24 pm

OK someone sent me a video but you weren't hacking in it. Just shooting at obvious spots near axis spawn.

I will unban you again.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldsheriff on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:25 pm

obituary wrote:Yes they banned you again, without posting a video once again...

I have five admins saying you are hacking, but no one can upload a video lol, so once again I will unban you.

P.S. why don't you turn your aimbot off and you won't have this trouble.

this picture is about rank server my clan..
as you can see, I am not a bad player, I play this game for over 6 years.. can ban me for any other reason, but please do not say I'm cheater because I'm not.
obituary, return to play on your server will be happy only when you assure me that I will not be banned.
thank you Smile

goldsheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:20 pm

I think it's best if you don't play here. Right now you are not banned but there are admins who swear you are cheating, so it puts everyone in a bad spot. People want to prove you are cheating and I don't need the drama.

I have just watched a couple long videos that our admins took and I saw only one shot that I could not attribute to skill or using the compass.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:48 pm

So much drama. I understand wanting to play the server but not when none of the players want you there. Whats up w/that? Its so that Obit has to sit thru the boring videos and get a page on the forums.
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by goldsheriff on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:54 pm

LoneStar wrote:So much drama. I understand wanting to play the server but not when none of the players want you there. Whats up w/that? Its so that Obit has to sit thru the boring videos and get a page on the forums.
Really, because I have to play somewhere I'm not welcomed ... is for me to think.
I just think was wrong, I was accused of something I'm not. But okay, if you do not accept a "PRO PLAYER" as the obituary called me, I do not play more for the happiness of all.
MUCH DRAMA, for little things...

goldsheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Nickle on his drop.... Pots right...
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:35 am

Unless you are banned or until you are banned just play.

But don't get mad if I am on and pwn you like I do to guys who are suspected cheats just to show how a good player can beat cheaters.

Unless you have eyes in the back of your head it will occur, lol.

I have just not played while you are on yet.
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:31 am

I think this is an issue where coller heads should prevail. I played on the server with him and he killed me (a lot) But I killed him at least as many times. I specced him for two games and saw no cheats. He is just a good player. Unless some proof of cheating can be given there shouldnt be a ban.
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro Speedy on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:38 am

Im not taking sides but he is very skilled player although this server isnt for highly skilled players that come from elsewhere.

Last edited by Pro Speedy on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pro Speedy
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr on Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Speedy,that sounds like an insult
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:42 pm

WTF Speedy?

LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:12 pm

Lonestar Speedy is just channeling his inner Dickness, oh yeah, he is like that all the time.

Maybe he is running for asshole of the decade or something. Own it Speedy it is just who you are.

You always post stupid unimportant shit about stuff you are not involved in.
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:12 pm

Time for the end of Speedy.

He banned Butterfly for no reason.

I am renaming his server "Speedy Sucks". It will be in the master list for the entire ET community to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:17 pm

Oh, Snap! that is freekin' hysterical Twisted Evil I bet even that won't give him a hint of what a total schmuck he is. The Speedy Sucks server will be popular with douchebag asscramps the world over!
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Saratoga on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:54 am

Im sure if you are a pro player and come into this server your skills amount to dick.

Huge leaps, rapid fire, all weapons available, unlimted panzers AND MINES!!!!
This by design is FUN server, a place where you can come to just let go and have a really enjoyable time.
Saratoga

Saratoga

Back to top Go down

Post by goldsheriff on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:23 am

Thanks Valkyr and Speedy Pro ...

Saratoga wrote:Im sure if you are a pro player and come into this server your skills amount to dick.

Huge leaps, rapid fire, all weapons available, unlimted panzers AND MINES!!!!
This by design is FUN server, a place where you can come to just let go and have a really enjoyable time.
Saratoga
Precisely why I liked this server, the fun it provides.
Previously there were so many good servers and is now rare to find. Just when I found one for "relax", I find these problems. haha Sad

goldsheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by manic1965 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:30 pm

i am sorry...but i think he uses hacks,the reason wh y i say this is because i was behind a wall and just watching and he was no where to be seen. bullets came thru wall and killed me,do i have proof no but i have my word to give...just saying...
manic1965

Back to top Go down

Post by goldsheriff on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:58 pm

manic1965 wrote:i am sorry...but i think he uses hacks,the reason wh y i say this is because i was behind a wall and just watching and he was no where to be seen. bullets came thru wall and killed me,do i have proof no but i have my word to give...just saying...
youtube.com/watch?v=JN79ycZ6QgI

This is cheater. Simple as that.

goldsheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:38 pm

Not simple at all. Good players who choose to cheat customize all their settings on the bot like the accuracy and where shots will hit or only use the walhack and mimick natural movements.

They are a bitch to catch sometimes but no one is perfect and they usually mess up, shooting people they should not be able to see that do not appear on the compass map.

Only noobs or people who want to flaunt that they are botting set aimbots to hit everything.

Many "pro" players have been caught with cheats(that punkbuster did not detect) in the past, sometimes using the cheat a year or more before they mess up.
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubi on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Friedrich wrote:
Many "pro" players have been caught with
cheats(that punkbuster did not detect) in the past, sometimes using the
cheat a year or more before they mess up.

I've actually been a witness to this a couple of times a while back, sad really; sad the 'Pro's' use such noobish and childish tactics.

And I'm sorry to say, but I believe our leader (Obit) has spoken.
Kyubi

Back to top Go down

Post by goldsheriff on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:01 am

Friedrich wrote:Not simple at all. Good players who choose to cheat customize all their settings on the bot like the accuracy and where shots will hit or only use the walhack and mimick natural movements.

They are a bitch to catch sometimes but no one is perfect and they usually mess up, shooting people they should not be able to see that do not appear on the compass map.

Only noobs or people who want to flaunt that they are botting set aimbots to hit everything.

Many "pro" players have been caught with cheats(that punkbuster did not detect) in the past, sometimes using the cheat a year or more before they mess up.
Seriously? no was inside these "mods" of cheats.

Game since 2006~2007 but I've been away a while.
But again repeat, I AM NOT CHEATER, or someone thinks I was an asshole who used cheat, I would bother to come here on the forum asking for unban?
I've played several championships, including TWL (do not know if it still exists). So I'm very notion of the game, and my acc in times etpro always been an average of 43~48%.
(shcclan.com/site/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=81) My Player Profile (!SHC!g01d).
I'm not wanting to be "ET PRO PLAYER" talking about these things, I'm just trying to defend myself for something I'm not.

goldsheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:43 am

You are not banned. I don't think you are hacking. You are an expert player.

You observe players hiding in ways that most people would need a wallhack to see. I have to go back and rewatch the video to see how you were able to see them. Then I see the head pop out from behind a distant wall, or I see the enemy in the compass.

We've had expert players like you on before, and they always cause trouble. Half the clan is mad that we won't ban you because you must be cheating somehow, to their point of view.

If you were a professional soccer player, and you saw a group of random ordinary people playing soccer in a park, would it be fair or fun for anyone for you to join in and play against them? We are just random ordinary players having fun. We don't even have a scrim team because we always get crushed when we scrim.

The server is called "BEGINNER". It is designed to attract new players. There is no teamwork or skill needed anywhere on our servers. The weapons are set to be as easy as possible.

When you come on we get non-stop complaints that you are cheating. Then we get a bunch of long videos of you playing. After watching a couple of them I don't even want to watch anymore, I can tell you have had a lot of practice and training. Then I have to tell people "just send me the one video that clearly shows the hack".

And the admins get frustrated because it's not fun speccing you with no results.

Admins think if they just video you long enough they will catch you making a kill that could not be possible without a hack. And of course you know they are watching you, I've seen you asking them if you could just play without everyone speccing you.

And you are smart enough to not turn on a hack (if you had one) so the whole thing is just silly at that point.

We are simply asking you nicely not to play here. It's nothing personal.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldsheriff on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:38 am

Very good explanation. Thank you.

I agree with everything you said except the part that "Can I play without spec" I did not say that. For me, no problem can stand the entire game if they want, they never found anything forbidden.

The comparison with football was perfect, but I also like how you all had fun. If I'm better or not, it's not my fault. Do you agree?

And once again thank you very much, we are having a discussion here but with respect on both sides. That's what matters.

ps: Thanks also to accept and try to understand my English by google translator. Laughing
ps2: Ironically or not, at first I thought I list in the clan to help care for the server. geek

goldsheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Where in the post did I say you were currently a cheater or that you have in the past?

I did not bother to watch your link vid cause I have seen lots and lots of vids and am uninterested.

My post was just saying that in my experience there have been many instances where even competitive ET players have been caught cheating and that all cheaters are not easy to catch or prove.

I am not one of the admins that say you are cheating because I have not even played when you were on the server.

I don't even care wheither or not you play the server, but Obituary owns the server and he would prefer that you play elsewhere.

This has happened in the past when BossHK kept coming on just so he could get banned and unbanned to add us to the long list of servers where this has happened to him.

So, go and live a happy life, if I was accusing you of cheating I would say it plainly, have it on vid to back it up, and post it on youtube.

I looked you up on splatterladder when it was first mentioned that you might be cheating to see who you were and your player rating is not all that so I did not see the big deal. Six point something.

Mine was higher than that when I played normal setting servers and the guys I played against were even higher playing on the number one rated server in the world with 64 real players when getting 4 kills for every death meant you were badass.

Of course that was many years ago and I no longer have skills for nornal settings because I only play beginner.

Who am I to say this?

I am the original Friedrich who at one time had over 170 days playing time on splatterladder until Extreme went away and I lost interest.

Did not play ET for years.

I am not the European Friedrich that hijacked my name after I quit playing so he could get my stats.

Have seen and played against many great players including "pros" so your stats don't impress me.
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by goldsheriff on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Exactly, Friedrich.

I'm not here saying I'm the best in the world in this game, my best game this phase has passed long ago. I stopped about 2 years.

And in no time I said you accused me. I think you got it wrong. Anyway, sorry.

goldsheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:31 pm

goldsheriff wrote:Very good explanation. Thank you.

I agree with everything you said except the part that "Can I play without spec" I did not say that. For me, no problem can stand the entire game if they want, they never found anything forbidden.

The comparison with football was perfect, but I also like how you all had fun. If I'm better or not, it's not my fault. Do you agree?

And once again thank you very much, we are having a discussion here but with respect on both sides. That's what matters.

ps: Thanks also to accept and try to understand my English by google translator. Laughing
ps2: Ironically or not, at first I thought I list in the clan to help care for the server. geek
You didn't say the word "spec" but you asked if you could just play. You were just standing in spawn on supplydepot2 while our admin was videoing you. Doesn't prove anything other than you were annoyed at being treated like a hacker. A real hacker would have either left the server (to avoid a ban) or turned off a hack and then we would see a massive drop in skill when they played without their hack on.

But you didn't have a skilldrop when you were aware that you were being specced.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saratoga on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Nothing personal guys but I think we have clubbed this issue to death.

Obit has made the decision and im happy to go with that, Thread over.

Saratoga

Back to top Go down

Post by Beavis on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the decision Obit made was to tell GOLD:

We are simply asking you nicely not to play here. It's nothing personal.

GOLD keeps coming back to Beginner and telling me (and possibly other admins) that Obit said it's ok for him to continue playing.

So which is it Obit? Is GOLD allowed to play, or not allowed (even if he is not banned)?
Beavis

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:49 pm

I never said it was OK for him to play here. I asked him not to play here. It is a "Beginner" server and we have enough problems without dealing with him. I don't want a player that 80% of the people on the server think is cheating.

I said he wasn't banned, because that is a dramatic step for a rated player. If a rated player gets a ban for cheating then he will not be trusted in competition to play clean. And I don't feel comfortable banning a player for being "too good". So I asked him not to play here.

He doesn't seem to be honoring my request though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Yeah, we should not ban him.

I have taken and repeatedly watched a long vid on an open map and could not see any cheats, there is always a way that he could have known where a player was.

He has excellent situational awareness. A few of our players can get him but his aim is really good also.
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Beavis on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Ok, so if he is NOT supposed to be playing on Beginner, AND we're not going to ban him because he is rated (for his own benefit), what are we supposed to do? Do you want us to kick him?
Beavis

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich on Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:03 pm

I ant touching it cause I can kill him let Obituary decide.
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by goldsheriff on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:01 am

Ok, the fun ended for me.

In respect to the obituary (who always treated me with respect), I will no longer play.

But a council for you Obit, you see who's let in the decisions of the server. Because for Beavis, anyone who kills 5 players, he call cheater. I think have to have a criterion more cautious about it. If the decision is in the hands of children, I can understand.

Finally, thanks also Valkyr, Speedy Pro, Saratoga and Friedrich. That at least had the honor to recognize that I am not cheater.

It was good and funny while it lasted. Goodbye.

goldsheriff

Back to top Go down

Post by Beavis on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:37 am

GOLD, with respect to banning suspected cheaters here, it is Obit who decides who gets banned for cheating and who does not.

I could care less about the number of times I get killed, like I care less about the number of kills I get. Just look at my statistics.

Our job is to make sure that everyone plays by our few rules, that offenders are dealt with, and that suspected players are investigated.

I'm here to have fun, like most other players. But unfortunately we do have a lot of cheaters that come here, which ruins it for everyone.

It's not just me who thinks you're cheating. If 80% percent of players here think you're cheating, then you're probably cheating.

This is nothing personal. Maybe you are just a really good player, and we're imagining things. Either way, good luck.
Beavis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top