FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumb question

2 posters

Go down

Dumb question Empty Dumb question

Post by smuck Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:32 pm

Not much work to find the FBY servers in the Play Online window, but I already cycle through various other landing pages depending on which servers I visit.  My base one belongs to F/A.  Since I pretty much only play FBY servers, it would be nice to see those ones on bootup to choose from, rather than the F/A servers that I'm not gonna use.

Apologies in advance if this is a LMGFY question.
smuck
smuck

Back to top Go down

Dumb question Empty Re: Dumb question

Post by Selene Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Delete every file that starts with ~~~~ or [][][][][][] name in your "etmain" folder. Eventually uninstall and reinstall ET with the installer from etkey.org. We have a non-intrusive menu that only throws our server's button on the top of "Play online". If you want to use our server's menu, it's best to have clean ET with our files only, as it helps with your lag etc.

Also if you decide to reinstall ET, make sure to click "Enable punkbuster" upon creating a profile. You may want to save etkey from the "etmain" folder if you want to retain your XP.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by smuck Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:57 pm

Selene wrote:Delete every file that starts with ~~~~ or [][][][][][] name in your "etmain" folder. Eventually uninstall and reinstall ET with the installer from etkey.org. We have a non-intrusive menu that only throws our server's button on the top of "Play online". If you want to use our server's menu, it's best to have clean ET with our files only, as it helps with your lag etc.

Also if you decide to reinstall ET, make sure to click "Enable punkbuster" upon creating a profile. You may want to save etkey from the "etmain" folder if you want to retain your XP.

Thank you!
smuck
smuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum