FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FBY]MaDCoW banned for hacks

+2
H3LLC47
obituary
6 posters

Go down

[FBY]MaDCoW banned for hacks Empty [FBY]MaDCoW banned for hacks

Post by obituary Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:44 pm

One of our former members ("MaDCoW")  has been banned for using a hack that was detected by silent mod anticheat. We have permanently banned him from our servers.

We checked his IP address and his guid to verify that it was him.

MaDCoW was a former FBY clan member who was removed from the clan about a month ago after a long period of inactivity from our community. So he was not a current member at the time he was detected using the hack. He was never caught using a hack during the time he was an active FBY clan member. He had come back to our community a few days ago and was talking with Selene about re-joining the clan again. So this is somewhat unexpected.

We do not allow our members to use aimbots or wallhacks. The use of hacks in any situation other than internal training (aimbot detection on a private server for new members) will result in a ban.

Remember, many ET clan leaders communicate regularly. So if a clan member of one clan gets caught botting on a server run by F|A, FBY, FL, ABC, DRI, etc, we will usually let the other clan leaders know in private.

So if Madcow gets detected on our own silent mod server using a hack, we need to ban him before he gets detected on someone else's silent mod server.

We have to hold ourselves to a higher standard to have any credibility within the ET community. Nobody wants cheaters in their clan (except Google clan).

If any other clans reading this suspect that MaDCoW may have been cheating on their servers, while wearing our tags, please let us know and we can exchange IP or guid information to verify if it is him, and discuss appropriate action. We do not consider him a member anymore so you are free to treat him as you wish with no consideration from us. Thanks.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

[FBY]MaDCoW banned for hacks Empty Re: [FBY]MaDCoW banned for hacks

Post by H3LLC47 Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Wow, I totally agree with you obit. Thx for keeping the game mostly fair Very Happy
H3LLC47
H3LLC47

Back to top Go down

[FBY]MaDCoW banned for hacks Empty hackers are cool ... except on ET

Post by Hashshashin Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:45 am

I was on with MadCow as recently as a day ago.  Good to know there's another detection method than just, "He killed 30 people in a row with headshots" or "I think maybe perhaps by chance if I'm not mistaken he could see me before I rounded the corner."  Makes us never want to attempt such hacks.

Of course there was a guy on a week ago that was shooting like that ... and then directly said he was cheating.  That's a good way to know too! (clan member came on, so I'm sure that was already dealt with).

By the way ... which hack?

Last edited by Hashshashin on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Hashshashin
Hashshashin

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:36 am

Probably one of the most popular ones. I won't mention their names to not encourage anyone to search for them. One bad decision and someone who never used a hack will regret his curiosity :]
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastborg Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:57 pm

Good job of cleaning up the crap.

The mice can't hide forever. Sooner or later they must leave the mouse hole to go pee.
Beastborg
Beastborg

Back to top Go down

Post by cacau Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Wohh gj obit
cacau
cacau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content