FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferguson

4 posters

Go down

Ferguson Empty Ferguson

Post by Twisted Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:47 am

http://news.yahoo.com/no-indictment-chaos-fills-ferguson-streets-083434303.html

Seen this coming months ago. The Thugs are working hard at getting more of our Constitutional rights taken away.
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Ferguson Empty Ferguson Riots

Post by obituary Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:37 pm

I live in Missouri, USA a few miles away from where this madness is happening. Everyone here is in fear of these protestors and of the police.

This is the best coverage of the riots I have seen so far:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2844491/Ferguson-Missouri-Police-officer-Darren-Wilson-NOT-face-charges-shooting-unarmed-black-teen-Michael-Brown.html
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Ferguson Empty Re: Ferguson

Post by obituary Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:31 pm

obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:29 pm

You know the government wants for us to be accepting of police shootings. Ahh like the police can do no wrong. So they have blowed this up in the media, and found Wilson was not at fault. And with the evidence they released, it does appears Big Mike was to aggressive with Wilson. 
 But what about the children who get shot by police?
 Like the 12 YO who was playing with a plastic Airsoft gun. The police where warned that it was a toy gun. In the short vid the police rolled right up to him. Jumped out the car drew their weapons and shot him. All within a few seconds. You don't roll right up to a shooter with a real gun. It appears that they took the opportunity to kill a future thug. So wrong.
 What about that homeless man in New Mexico? The cop actually said he was gonna kill that man on video before he did. Not much said about that though. And never anything said about all the unarmed white people shot by police all the time.
 Someplace in the last 10 or 15 years or so they expanded the police powers so they can get away with murder.
 What is scary also is that they are calling this a race war. Kill Whities! some are screaming. WTF I'm not their enemy. The government is their enemy as well as ours.
 I never feared blacks because they was blacks. Should I now? I'm just as upset about police killing unarmed people as they are. More so cause they don't care about whites they kill.
 They have militarized our police forces? Why? Makes me fear the police more then the thugs.
 They can pull us over and judge us deserving to die and shoot us with no consequences. 
 Who they think they gonna have to go to war with?
Well it all points to one thing. And that's that they are preparing for civil unrest. War with us, the people of America.
 That my friends should concern all of us. And the only way we can change it is for people to start getting politically active. To vote these criminal political parties out of office.
 They declared war on the people of the United States when they started the drug war back in the 1980's. We can see the results of it now in unemployment, meth and crack epidemics. Destroyed families, filled our prisons with people who have harmed nobody. They created this, and now are armed to defend themselves from us. Because they know there well be civil unrest as a result of their polices. 
 We are only seeing the start of it now. It well get only worse. The only way we can change it is to vote the traitors that are running our government out.
 Check out Jessie Vetura's shows on Off The Grid.
http://www.ora.tv/offthegrid
 He presents the truth with proof of what our government is doing. And gives us options to change it in a peaceful way.
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by NeroQC Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Crap.... I never seen this video, omg !!!!
Really not funny :-((
NeroQC
NeroQC

http://www.ceptbiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:25 pm

On Tuesday the protestors blocked the major interstate highways (70, 44) in downtown St Louis (where I work).

So all day at work we were listening to the news in fear. We were wondering if we would be able to drive home safely, or if we would have to be diverted off the relative safety of the highways and THEN have to drive through the side streets of Saint Louis. The side streets are an urban warzone during normal times, and now much more dangerous during the current civil unrest and martial law. We could get shot by the police for no reason, or attacked by protestors, or encounter the thousands of ordinary desperate drug addicts and criminals who call St Louis their home. In St Louis you never get off the highway, ever, for any reason. The highway is far safer than the city itself.

Luckily for us the police were able to clear out the protestors before rush-hour traffic.

These protestors are lucky that they only got pepper-sprayed in the face and did not instead get hit by a giant truck driving across the country going 80 miles per hour and not caring at all about a  bunch of idiots standing in the highway waving signs.

Our highways are quite deadly, I always see wrecked and abandoned vehicles on the roads every day. There are fatalities every day. These highways are literally the last place on earth that anyone would want to go protest. They are lucky they were simply sprayed and arrested. They literally do not realize what a dangerous environment they were in. The whole idea made me feel sick to my stomach. I race around these streets every day to and from work.

In my wilder youth I lived in the city area and saw a vast amount of crime and violence. Now that I am old and have kids I never go to the city unless it is daylight and I am getting paid to go there.

We call it the "Mog", as in Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia.

The walkways over the highways in Saint Louis have chain-link fence encasing them to prevent people from throwing things down on the cars (like heavy bricks at cars rushing under them). The local kids like to shoot at cars driving by on the highways and throw rocks at them. Then they wonder why all the white people have moved to the suburbs, leaving the inner city empty and isolated.

I once saw half of a dead body in the highway, on interstate 70 around Grand avenue, in the eastbound lanes, on my way to work in the morning. It looked like the top half of a mangled black man wrapped in a brown tarp or blanket. I did not stop, nor did anyone else driving by. No police were there yet. It was just lying there in the middle of the road. Someone had probably tossed it out of a vehicle in the night.

This dead body in the road did not make the news. It was not newsworthy. Just a dead black guy, probably murdered over some drug deal. Dead bodies found in public places are not unusual here.

People who aren't from the stl area really don't understand what it's like here...

So here are the idiot protestors getting cleared off the highways of Saint Louis by the police. The highway scenes start at around 0:48.

obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by BAMA Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:18 pm

All people need is a few semi trucks loaded down {80,000lbs} to roll down the streets, it will clear out them retards real quick.
BAMA
BAMA
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:11 am

Sorry folks. But that would have been so funny.
"Protesterds run over by simi truck while blocking a major highway." The above was a typo, but it was so funny I had to leave it.
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:26 pm

obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down