FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

that me bannearon?

2 posters

Go down

that me bannearon? Empty that me bannearon?

Post by LARGO-ARG- Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:06 pm

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND I TRY TO PLAY BY THE RULES, I LIKE TO PLAY AS A TEAM, HAVE NOT MISSED RESPECT TO ANY PLAYER, DO NOT TRAP, THERE ARE VERY GOOD PLAYERS FBY. I LIKE THE FBY BECAUSE THEY DO NOT USE CHEAT OR WALLHACK. THE ONLY THING I IS TO THINK IS THAT I AM TOO GOOD... I DO NOT THINK OR SOME ARE BAD PLAYERS AGAN LOL WHAT WANT TO JUST THANK YOU FOR ABERME STOPPED PLAY TUDO EAST TIME.

LARGO-ARG-

Back to top Go down

that me bannearon? Empty Re: that me bannearon?

Post by obituary Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:34 pm

You keep rushing the maps. We have warned you repeatedly. I even sent you a personal email to your home account warning you that you would get banned if you kept rushing the maps.

We only require no rushing in the first five minutes. This is so players can at least download the current map before the next one starts. But you cannot follow this simple rule.

Adios.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by LARGO-ARG- Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:17 pm

I HAVE NOT COMPLETED ANY MAP BEFORE THE 5 MINUTES AFTER THE WARNING. TELL ME IF DESERT CAN BE COMPLETED BEFORE THE 5 MINUTES ON THAT MAP I GAVE BUELTA SCREEN ME THEY FREZABAN AND NO ABIA ECHO NOTHING RRARO EXCEPT KILL AXIS .NO I THINK THAT IS THE REASON FOR A PERMANENT BAN

LARGO-ARG-

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:39 pm

First please turn off the CAPS LOCK. It does not scare me or make you appear intelligent.

I usually ignore anything written in CAPS LOCK.

Also you have been rushing many times lately and many people were complaining about you. When you were finally banned it was because we had discussed you here once again and decided to ban you.

It was not because of the map you were playing at the time. The order to ban you was put out and you were banned regardless of what map you were on.

You can pretend that you do not speak English, or that we have been unkind to you, but the truth is that you had more chances than you deserved and you took advantage of us.

Your behavior has worsened the last week since you were unbanned the last time.

You will not be missed.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by LARGO-ARG- Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:58 am

IT HAS NOW WANT TO BE BANNED. YOU'RE A MAJOR IDIOT.PESNSABAS YOU FOR USING CAPS LOCK I'M THREATENING YOU, IS AMAZING AND I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE AS MUCH AS TO YOU COST ME SPANISH.BAD STUPID LOSERS, IF WENT RESPECTFUL BUT ACHIEVED WHAT THEY WANTED TO GET ME TEA COMMENTED THAT I AM EX MALVINAS WAR VETERAN CREW OF THE CRUISER (USS PHOENIX) BELGRANO SUNK BY THE NAVY SUB MARINE KONQUEROR. AND YOU TEA THINK THAT I AM GOING TO PROBLEM BEING BANNED NOOOO SEND A GREETING GOOD PLAYERS NOT TO THE IDIOTS HAHA THANK YOU WAS FUN TO MAKE THEM SHIT IN THE GAME. AND YOU HAVE TO THINK THAT THIS IS A GAME IS NOT LIFE SUERTA FRIENDS

Thread closed.

//bf

LARGO-ARG-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum