FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to change your username in settings that cant be found.

3 posters

Go down

How  to change your username in settings that cant be found. Empty How to change your username in settings that cant be found.

Post by =Sgt.Buddy-AKA{SMP} Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:57 pm

I am trying to change my username so fby isnt in it , i tried to find it on  my profile and i did but it wont let me change it so,members can vote me so i can join the members ,fby=kidd91 told me to change my name on here, and i tried doing it but it wont let me and i dont know why it wont let me and i cant find any settings for it...

=Sgt.Buddy-AKA{SMP}

Back to top Go down

How  to change your username in settings that cant be found. Empty Re: How to change your username in settings that cant be found.

Post by The-Dwarf Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Delete your account, and create a new one with an other email adress. Sorry, but it's the only solution I found
The-Dwarf
The-Dwarf

Back to top Go down

How  to change your username in settings that cant be found. Empty Re: How to change your username in settings that cant be found.

Post by =Sgt.Buddy-AKA{SMP} Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Is there another way? because i dont want to do that! please dont tell me theres only 1 way not 2 ways...

=Sgt.Buddy-AKA{SMP}

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:25 pm

I removed the [FBY] tag from your account.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum