FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving On Up

3 posters

Go down

Moving On Up Empty Moving On Up

Post by obituary Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:14 pm

In case you haven't noticed, we have been having a lot more people on Beginner lately.

This is great to see. We've done a lot of work behind the scenes here to move our ET servers to better platforms and to be more selective of what we offer our players.

As ET consolidates onto fewer and fewer servers, we want to make sure that we are "part of the club" of clans whose servers are still full of people. It's not easy to be part of this group.

I want to thank our clan members for their efforts at keeping our servers fun to play on. Your presence deters bad behavior that would otherwise drive our players away.

I also want to thank our donors for supporting us so we can focus on running the servers instead of justifying paying for them to our families. It makes it more fun when the expenses are shared among several people rather than just me paying to run the servers.

Also I want to thank our server admins and our coders for contributing technical help. This is a time-consuming role that often seems not fully appreciated for the amount of effort involved. It is a labor of love to operate and mentally interact with these complicated servers.

Thanks to everyone who made us possible.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Moving On Up Empty Re: Moving On Up

Post by Kidd91 Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Consolidating the the servers to 2 was the way to go
Kidd91
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:23 am

Good job management. I do hear about how much work it has turned into. Makes it easy for an admin like myself. With that being said, I miss NQ.What a Face I do understand why its gone. Still miss it though.
LoneStar
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down