FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request For Clan Membership Consideration.

4 posters

Go down

Request For Clan Membership Consideration. Empty Request For Clan Membership Consideration.

Post by PaganJoe/Noble Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:48 am

I being of sound mind [Maybe] and sound judgement[probably not],  and not acting under duress or undue influence, and fully understanding the nature[[Not really] and extent of all my property and of this disposition thereof, do hereby make, publish, and declare this document to be my Request to Join FBY, and do hereby revoke any and all other clan memberships heretofore made by my person ,do hereby request, Paganjoe/Noble [that's me], for consideration as an FBY clan member [that's y'all].  

After an appointed time I do request Consideration for Adminstrative duty.

PaganJoe/Noble

Back to top Go down

Request For Clan Membership Consideration. Empty Re: Request For Clan Membership Consideration.

Post by Selene Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:49 pm

Lol Smile I'm starting your vote. We'll let you know within few days Wink
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Request For Clan Membership Consideration. Empty Re: Request For Clan Membership Consideration.

Post by manic1965 Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:50 am

you got my vote.
manic1965
manic1965

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:38 pm

I'm sorry but your vote did not get enough "yes" votes to pass. We usually require 70% yes votes.

We have a simple yes/no/no opinion vote when someone applies for membership. We sort of vaguely resemble a democracy.

You might want to play a while more and maybe try to keep teams balanced, and we can see later if things have improved for you. Team stacking was one of the issues some people felt you could use some improvement on if you want to be a member.

Best of luck.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum