FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

+2
LoneStar
Ace
6 posters

Go down

Suggestions  Empty Suggestions

Post by Ace Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Just my thoughts..take it for what it is worth.

I have been playing on here for a few years off and on. A few things I see that would help gameplay or at least make it more interesting.
 1 - Get rid of the M-97 or at least make it less powerful. It might take a bit of skill to operate but the blast range makes it a nuisence. 
2 - Make it so that you can damage your team more eaisly. That will make shots more precise and count more
3- Make Covert Ops keep the uniform after shooting. Similar to the other FBY Server. 

Just my thoughts - something to think about!!

Ace

Back to top Go down

Suggestions  Empty Re: Suggestions

Post by LoneStar Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:27 am

Thanks for your suggestions. Like a Star @ heaven
LoneStar
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:29 am

Good suggestions but the settings we have are what seem to be what brings newbies to us.  Our climb in the rankings are a lot due to these settings.  We have modified other weapons, the mp40, thompson, and the sten for those who don't like the m97.

I like that weapon for close action.  I like to use the sten for long range killing though. 

If we kept the covy in uniform all the time we'd never find Beavis. 

Tk would increase astronomically if we increase our own damage done by teammates.  That would take out any type of arty coverage.

Personally I would like to see the gravity setting a bit higher to prevent wall jumping and such and would keep most of the players earthbound to fight one on one.  But that would change the nature of a lot of our maps. 

Still appreciate any suggestions and keep them coming.

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:41 am

Yes, the suggestions are definitely good. However, over the past years we tried several resolutions. Removing M97, making it less powerful etc. We ended up with people leaving, when they didn't have their favorite weapon. We increased it again, and we got a boost of players almost immediately.

Same with gravity. When it was set to higher, people thought someone hacked the server.

As for Friendly Fire, we are getting a lot of teamkilling with FF off, it was on on, there would be a blood bath :]

Nevertheless, thanks for suggestions.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by Beavis Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:57 pm

YES, KEEP UNIFORM AFTER SHOOTING! Wink
Beavis
Beavis

Back to top Go down

Post by jonoconor Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:13 pm

I suggest that Beavis not have any uniform at all, since he never wears his own. If he was bright pink all over, it would be easier to find him. And I'd get stabbed much less.

Respectfully,
jono
jonoconor
jonoconor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum