FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venom added to Beginner

2 posters

Go down

Venom added to Beginner Empty Venom added to Beginner

Post by obituary Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:17 am

I put together a new add-on tonight from scratch for this server. It replaces the M97 shotgun with a venom. It also adds the same new 9-voice chat pack I added to the other server.

I also reinstalled enhanced mod so everyone can have a panzer with 999 ammo. I am aware that this will cause lag, and some players will complain. But having 2-6 players on at a time on a weekend night is not good either. Hopefully the panzers and venom will bring the players back.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Venom added to Beginner Empty Re: Venom added to Beginner

Post by Noname(Est) Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:37 pm

A nice new look and i think people will be back again now Smile
Everybody loves the all class panzer What a Face
Noname(Est)
Noname(Est)

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:42 pm

One thing I need to tell everyone - the venom is in the same slot as the M97 shotgun. The venom is still firing shotgun shells. So if you are speccing someone and it looks like they are aimbotting with the venom it is probably just the spread of the shell. It is not a fat hitbox hack or anything like that. I have had a couple people tell me someone was aimbotting, when they are using the new venom.

On silent the venom is skinned over the PPSh, so it is less powerful than the venom on the Beginner server. It's still a lot of fun though.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down