FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megaherz - Jagdzeit Blitzkid Gunnars Predator Remix

4 posters

Go down

Megaherz - Jagdzeit Blitzkid Gunnars Predator Remix Empty Megaherz - Jagdzeit Blitzkid Gunnars Predator Remix

Post by Noname(Est) Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:54 am

Noname(Est)
Noname(Est)

Back to top Go down

Megaherz - Jagdzeit Blitzkid Gunnars Predator Remix Empty Re: Megaherz - Jagdzeit Blitzkid Gunnars Predator Remix

Post by Rooky Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Nice music Noname(Est)
Rooky
Rooky

Back to top Go down

Megaherz - Jagdzeit Blitzkid Gunnars Predator Remix Empty Re: Megaherz - Jagdzeit Blitzkid Gunnars Predator Remix

Post by Noname(Est) Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:14 am

this just the music i like to listen.dont like the mainstream to boring for me Very Happy
I like metal mostly bacause many people dont get the songs so its funny for me Very Happy
Noname(Est)
Noname(Est)

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:02 pm

LoL, sounds vintage 1980's slowed down. Had Speak English or Die speed metal tape way back then.
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname(Est) Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:12 am

lol Very Happy
Noname(Est)
Noname(Est)

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:55 am

I loved Stormtroopers of Death when that album came out, 1985 or 1986 I think it was. We used to party after high school and blast that little album over and over. That was back when Metallica and Ozzy were still young and cool.

Oh and Megahertz sound a lot like Rammstein lol.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname(Est) Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:46 am

Because actually they were before rammstein Very Happy
i usually only listen to metal mostly brutal death metal but most people dont like it so kinda lol Very Happy
Noname(Est)
Noname(Est)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down