FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaymod download

2 posters

Go down

Jaymod download Empty Jaymod download

Post by Djo Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:09 pm

I will need a link to download the right version of jaymod to play on the server.
I cannot log into the server because whenever there's a jaymod, the download stays at 0%. It's not even loading any pk3. So thanks to the one that can help me, and maybe tell me where to put the jaymod files.
Djo
Djo

Back to top Go down

Jaymod download Empty Re: Jaymod download

Post by Djo Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Oh well, I found the 2.2.0 download. Let's hope it works. Should I replace my old jaymod?
Djo
Djo

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:20 pm

You don't need to install it to play on our servers. It should download the proper files automatically. You may have the client download disabled somehow on your home computer.

If you really want the jaymod installed from the mod, just unzip the jaymod-2.2.0.tar.tar (double compressed, don't ask me why Jaybird did it this way). If you got it as a zip file from a non-official source then obviously unzip it with winrar or winzip. Then rename the jaymod-2.2.0 folder to just "jaymod" and put it into your ET installation in the Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory folder (the same one that etmain is located within).

Last edited by obituary on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed typo)
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Djo Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:47 am

I deleted the old jaymod folder and it seems to work now. Thanks for the help tho.
Djo
Djo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum