FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Your Information

4 posters

Go down

For Your Information Empty For Your Information

Post by Friedrich Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Beginner has been off for most of the day. The site where the server is turned on and off will not let me connect(probably because of Sandy).

So...I cannot turn it back on. I left Obituary a pm about the situation.

Flightschool is still working so you can still play there til Beginner gets sorted out.
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

For Your Information Empty Re: For Your Information

Post by Kyubi Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:54 am

Why is it all sandy's fault? :'( http://tinyurl.com/bjznmks She never did nothing to you! Crying or Very sad (lol)
Kyubi
Kyubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Sandy was a mindless beast. Had no respect for the human affairs. She had no problem with tragically taking the lives of any living thing. Including the two children 4,and 6 who's mother had put on top of her mini van when they was swept up in her might. She just swept them away like a leaf in the wind.
Sad is all the deaths that storms like her bring. While our government finds it more important to give billions of our tax dollars to 3rd world country's so they well allow our corporations to move our jobs to them so they can make a greater profits. When they should be taking care of our problems here. Jobs, infrastructure and health care comes to mind.
But not Obama monkey plans our any of their plans well do any good for America.
They all are a bunch of monkeys, and we need to install monkey bars, and ropes in the white house for them to swing on while they legislate our rights away in their greed to dominate and control. And strip us all of our constitutional rights. All in the name of security. FROM US Americans! They fear us the most. And that's why our constitution is printed on their Ass Wipe.
They only passed 197 laws this year. Done from 485 per year. But fear not they well be getting on the bars after the election. And a few more of our rights well be taken.
And when they open the FEMA camps , I'll probably be one of the ones they come after. For anyone who does not like their policies well be a target. Even if I mean no harm to them.

Last edited by Desiple on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing)
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Well put Desiple
LoneStar
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Hoooorah four more years wont hurt........

Last edited by ///speedy/// on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Sorry guys I can't comment on your comments about Obama and Monkeys, thats sailing way to close to a line I would never cross or even approach, Sorry! (To be honest every government has to have a social policy, it proves you are looking at the bigger picture and not being introvert, we all bleed the same colour)

I will say on the issue of Hurricane Sandy, Nature is a raw, untamable force whose beauty is there to behold, sometimes wonderful, sometimes breathtaking, sometimes truly amazing, but occasionally a force that cannot be stopped and can only be respected.

The human condition is one that allows us to take a step back from the abyss and join together to ensure our wonderful, crazy, fantastic, caring society carrys on. human beings are truly amazing we have the ability for death and destruction but far and away we are a caring and wonderful species who have thrived and flourished because we care for our fellow human being even when they are not as perfect as we would like them.

Natural disasters bring out the very best in human society, we pull together to make good, comfort when others are down, help when its needed, we are a great race and long may we continue.

Hurricanes come and go, But we will endure...

Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:13 am

Agreed....
Obviously those comments DONOT belong on forums...
Just Saying....

Last edited by ///speedy/// on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:50 am

Hi Speedy,

I'm not a clan member and have no rights to edit on this forum specifically other peoples posts. Im afraid some things stated could be taken to have racist undertones even if that wasn't the intention (which i'm sure wasn't the case)

Maybe someone from FBY could look into this?

Gun

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:27 pm

We allow clan members to say WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT and if it is offends work it out among yourselves.

As a forum moderator free speech is the policy unless it involves something illegal or abusive.

No need for persons to give their 2 cents about what is appropriate in a forum.

There is nothing racist about Desciple calling a bunch of idiots monkeys.
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:35 pm

actually, idiots are monkeys...

or is it the opposite ?

i have run the biggest christian forum on earth for years, and i can tell you that freedom of speech is just a joke even in religions... everybody has a different version of what it is supposed to be, and there is always someone pointing out the obvious every single day.... i stopped that as soon as i bought the site, and people started being more civilised when they were not able anymore to whine about liberties... Smile stupidly!

so yes, monkeys are idiot humans!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum