FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse

4 posters

Go down

Apocalypse Empty Apocalypse

Post by Twisted Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:51 am

In the news story and video I linked below.
Do you guys think that it would qualify as a Apocalypse if we turned our cams to the sky, and discovered this is happening over every major city on earth?
Video:
https://youtu.be/1AEQgEFqE40
Story:
UFOs over Denver (maybe)

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ufos-over-denver-maybe-175541305.html

Last edited by Desiple on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing LOL)
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Empty Re: Apocalypse

Post by obituary Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:28 pm

I suspect we have been under surveillance from other intelligent species for a long time. There are thousands and thousands of videos like this on youtube. Unfortunately most of them are fake or easily explained. It could be a military aircraft as well.

There is a large airbase in Nevada where the USAF does research and many people believe they have UFOs there, or are developing aircraft that resemble UFOs in order to fool people into thinking these sightings are aliens instead of government aircraft. Look up the new aircraft the USAF is working on and you would think they are from outer space. They have a space shuttle drone now that has been in space for over a year without returning. They have huge triangle-shaped aircraft that have been mistaken for "aliens" many times in the US.

Interesting video though, nice to see it made Fox News lol.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:48 am

It is just Cow farts manifesting mass hallucinations among the populace! The GlobalWarmers were right, Cow farts will destroy the earth! Beware the Cow!
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:07 pm

Valkyr wrote:It is just Cow farts manifesting mass hallucinations among the populace! The GlobalWarmers were right, Cow farts will destroy the earth! Beware the Cow!
And the Hanky family is having a reunion in Denver! Twisted Evil Hanky Twisted Evil Hanky Twisted Evil Hanky V86
Sound it out and you'll get it.

Last edited by Desiple on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Uhhh editing?)
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Hey those crew guys said the aliens are messing with our nukes.

A bunch of astronauts say they believe in UFOs, but will not be specific.

Some think that the apollo program was cut short because of them. More rockets were built, paid for, ready to go, crews trained, we just stopped.

Airline and military pilots see UFOs all the time.

Jackie Gleason said Nixon showed him the little gray men.

Russia has similar experiences.

We just need to wonder if we will be food or pets if they decide they want to relocate here.
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:50 pm

obituary wrote:I suspect we have been under surveillance from other intelligent species for a long time. There are thousands and thousands of videos like this on youtube. Unfortunately most of them are fake or easily explained. It could be a military aircraft as well.

There is a large airbase in Nevada where the USAF does research and many people believe they have UFOs there, or are developing aircraft that resemble UFOs in order to fool people into thinking these sightings are aliens instead of government aircraft. Look up the new aircraft the USAF is working on and you would think they are from outer space. They have a space shuttle drone now that has been in space for over a year without returning. They have huge triangle-shaped aircraft that have been mistaken for "aliens" many times in the US.

Interesting video though, nice to see it made Fox News lol.

That's whats amazing.
If you look close though you'll see they almost appear to pass in and out of our dimensions.
I refure to the multiverse theory. Any object in the thin layer between dimensions should be seen in the layers it exist between. Time has no meaning there. And that object could be going 30 MPH and appear to us to go 100,00MPH. To fast for our eyes to see naturally. But our devices have reviled it to us.
I say lets turn our cams to the sky and see if there are more of these flitting around our skys.
I believe there are multiple ETs that have visited us and even effected our development as a species.

Last edited by Desiple on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : duh editing)
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:14 pm

obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:28 pm

I HEARD THAT WHEN YOU FART, BUT IT DOESNT SMELL, THEY CAN SMELL IT IN THE MULTIVERSE! Twisted Evil
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Empty U got that right!

Post by Twisted Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Right, Right Val, You Bloody Well Right ! 2 Say!
https://youtu.be/tDNJYB5JBCs
Might smell like roses too! lol!
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Empty Apocolips NOW!

Post by Twisted Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:22 am

Heres another story I found on Yahoo that ties into this.
http://news.yahoo.com/science-vs-god-does-progress-trump-faith-202019706.html
I am American Shadow, I left tis comment in the hope I could inspire someone else to see this.
Science and God are one. If you well search for "The Sophia of Jesus Christ" , "Pitus Sophia" , "Secret book of Mark" ,these books describe the same thing as science is discovering today. But in the spiritual terms people could understand almost 2000 years ago. I can never understand how anyone can say the Gospel of Mark is is truth, And the "Secret book of Mark" is heretical. Written by the same man. Kinda sounds like modern day politicians deceit in their greed for power over the people. We should ask the Pope. And ever Christian domination that exist uses the same new testament the pope does. Except for the Mormons.
This is the year of Apocalypses. The reviling of knowledge to all of Humanity that has been hidden in all our recorded history.
Replace the spiritual terms with Dimension, Galaxies, Stars, Planets, Asteroids, interstellar gas, even DNA. It's all there.
Our conscience is Quantum. The very thoughts, memories,visions we all have in our minds are Quantum packets of data that our brain cells can read. EKG's show electric pulses that are the carriers of these packets. Not unlike how the Internet works.
We can see the pulses, but we can't read the meaning in them. Because like a analog TV cannot display Digital TV. We cannot interpret the Quantum packets of data.
Our memories are stored all through our bodies. Every cell a memory address. Only can our brain cells read or write them to any cell in our bodies.
Don't believe me the next time you cuddle with your lover. Feel the tingle of their life force in your skin. Try the finger tips very lightly, and hold them like that for five minutes.
Now lightly hold the stem of a live flower in your fingertips for five minutes.
All flesh, or living thing must have and needs this force to live. What is referred to as the spirit.
All things are connected through String theory. And Duality. Then denser the matter the stronger the intelligence within it. For DNA, Gas to Super massive Black Holes at the center of every galixy in the universe. Aons. GODS! Ours is known as Ogdoad, and this planet is called Gia. To the lesser ones down to our DNA. Spirits that exist within us just as we exist in the God that all things exist in.
He's not Sophia, the Creater God of the Old Testiment. Ogdoad exist within him, along with maybe billions of other gods, spirits, and intelligent beings.
This is why I started calling myself Desiple, and why I'm changing my name to TwistedDesciple.

Last edited by TwistedDesciple on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:37 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:27 am

got some good buds there lol...
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content