FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cler the air

2 posters

Go down

Cler the air Empty Cler the air

Post by gargantaprofunda Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:28 pm

So i know i did things wrong in the past, believe or not i didnt know what i was doing wrong after LoneStar explain me friendly. Until that day i followed the rules step by step, all of u know that.

But there people who never forget and use ur power too much, like >>>>> G<<<<<. He has someting with me, dont know if he feels owned or someting..

Thins afternoon we were the only two humans in the sever, one in each team. He was in spectator but joined and went fast to me (bc he knew where i was hidden) to kill me, but went wrrong and he was the killed. After that i said Hello! (he said anything when he joined).

That thing hurts him and literally says: Stop being an asshole or get out of here! (nice education)

After that i said it was noting personal just to have fun. One Let It Snow and he muted me. Nice again.

Minutes after that, he was happily killing bots , but i killed him a few times in a row. He said stop jumping walls (never touch the objective, only to kill him)

So after i said jumping walls TO KILL (lot of mods told me that) is allowed he just give me a warning for rushing maps !

So after all, i named asshole, i get a muted, a warning,.... whats up with that? Theres no warning for him? Too mucho power, bro.

gargantaprofunda

Back to top Go down

Cler the air Empty Re: Cler the air

Post by obituary Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:20 pm

Thanks for posting. It's always good to hear both sides of a story.

I have reminded >>>>G<<<< that jumping a wall to kill is not rushing.

You both seem like nice guys on the forum so it is hard to see who is wrong. I am aware that >>>>G<<<< has equally strong feelings towards you. Since we don't know everything that has happened, it is likely that you have done something you may not be telling us that has irritated him. You may want to avoid each other if possible.

By the way, do you also play as Kopo[FIN]?
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by gargantaprofunda Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Thanks for the answer. I always played as gargantaprofunda.

I did something that irritated him, killing him a lot of times in a row Razz

This is not the first time he warns, mutes or call me asshole without any reason fair. Please tell him calm down.

gargantaprofunda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:47 pm

gargantaprofunda you are a liar first and foremost.

You know nothing about me, if you did you would know why I spec people. Read my very first post on this forum and you may be enlightened.
This leads me to my second answer to you.

I abhor spec cheats, aimbot cheats whiny lying cheats or in fact any kind of cheat. This a generalisation aimed at cheats so don't take that personally.

You cheated in Minas, I have a very good memory and in your case this has stayed with me. It also means that whenever you are on and I am, if I see something I think may be suspect, I will spec it and record it.

For the record I will do this with any person I suspect of cheating. Or anyone I know of that has been reported for cheating now or in the past.
If you play nice and be nice, you have nothing to worry about.

You accuse me of spec cheating, get a life. I tell you, you are a liar.
You accuse me of having too much power, well imo whingy babies who do things wrong always say this.
Water off a ducks back.

I always try to be fair and as some other admins who have been infuriated by cheats or big mouthed asshats will no doubt agree, there hasn't been a strong enough case to actually warrant any action other than maybe telling them to calm down or be nice.

I called you an asshole once, I muted you for 2 or 3 minutes because you were dilberately trying to wind me up.
If i was abusing my power, I would have kicked you.

You did not say hi when I joined the server, you said again and again after you had patheticly spawn killed me and a few bots.
There were also 2 people on axis in venice and one other on allies called rambo who was afk. Who if memory serves I removed to spec.
You don't see him whining here?

I digress, as for your attempt at poking holes in my education, well...kind of sums up you in a nutshell doesn't it really....

Typically people who poke fun at someone or are afraid of something, is usually because they do it themselves. Not every time but usually.
Check your spelling mistakes for instance.....
Obi says that jumping walls into the enemies base is ok and not classed as rushing, I disagree but this is not my server and he runs it well and quite fairly from what I have seen.

And as one of his admins I will respect that.

As for you not being Kopo[fin]....

I saw you on one weekend over christmas, dissapear for breakfast and then change your name to kopo & then state quite clearly that you are garg.

If this is not you, it can be easily identified by checking guids I believe.

It is also possible someone was using your name or something very similiar so I will throw this out to other admins to acquire more proof.

I will also be keeping an eye out.

You did indeed do something that irritated me but it wasn't being killed by your nooby panza, it was rushing minas and trying to wind me up.
The second one worked as you can tell by us having this internet conversation.

Being an asshole is not a pre requisite for playing E.T. but a lot of players seem to think it is.

As for a warning, I have no doubt if I deserve one that Obi will do what he believes neccesary for the continued fair play and fun of his server.

I could go on and on but I doubt it will serve any measure and by the way....your title is spelt wrong, the word you want is CLEAR.

So much for my education......

Back to top Go down

Post by gargantaprofunda Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:23 pm

Fair enough.

I never changed my name or anything, dont know who is Kopo but definitely not me. Feel free to identify the fake me.

Yes i know my english is very bad, my post was done in 1 hour.... Sad

I repeat once LoneStar explain what cheat means i never did it again.... i never read the chat before and was just doing my thing.... my bad..

For my part i tell sorry, sometimes i tilt myself a bit but lately im not doing anything wroing i think.

gargantaprofunda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:00 pm

No need for you to say sorry.

Just play nice and be nice. If you still have a problem with me, please feel free to private message Obi or Friedrich. I'm sure they will do what they feel best.

Sometimes people get angry, even though they are just playing a game and unwinding from a hard day.

Time tells all stories, let's see what time tells us.
We all make mistakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum