FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adrenaline Removed

+3
Valkyr
Kyubi
obituary
7 posters

Go down

Adrenaline Removed Empty Adrenaline Removed

Post by obituary Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:47 pm

The title says it all. I have removed adrenaline from this server. This is due to many instances where players using it are not killed by panzers or shotguns. This results in unnecessary drama and accusations of hacking.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Adrenaline Removed Empty Re: Adrenaline Removed

Post by Kyubi Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Shocked *Deep breath* ....Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-
000000000000000000000000ooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I can't play no more :'( (obviously an over reaction...>.>) I'll be fine...I think.
Kyubi
Kyubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:24 pm

I will say this .......cheersWhat a FaceVery Happy:)cyclopspiratsantalol!flowercheers good riddance to adrenaline, takes 3 panzer hits to kill the guy using it, but he usually kills you after the first 2 LOL
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprilia. Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:55 pm

now I must practice playing without adrenaline, lol
Aprilia.
Aprilia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubi Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:59 pm

I'll be exclusively on flight and Bad santa now, but I'll still pop in at beginner if anything is going on. Sorry, I've gotten too use to using adrenaline, that and i have it bind to my mouse wheel. I'm not leavin or saying "Change it or I'm gone.", I'm saying I just don't like playing on beginner without the adrenaline. I wont 'negotiate' because that's just more work for obit to try and make everyone happy. (But I will say, that even when everything was set back to 'default' at one point; the adrenaline was still there.)
Kyubi
Kyubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:58 pm

I understand why those who use it will miss it. so I will advise all who do to call the adrenaline withdrawal hotline at this number.....

@1-800-boo-hoo-wah, Extension STHU lol!
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubi Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:15 pm

I assume the 'LOL!' means I shouldn't take it seriously. And the fact that it was posted right after mine. Thanks Valkyr, and every other person who couldn't deal with it. I wonder when you'll start complaining about the sten and how it's 'too accurate'. I'll stop there because arguing is pointless, but it wont change my feelings. Well done, well done.
Kyubi
Kyubi

Back to top Go down

Adrenaline Removed Empty OUCH

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:02 pm

WOW that was a blow in the kisser You just banned me but in a different way Sad I was just there to see if in fact its true Sad

Only good news came out from this... I hope folks believe me now about the adren and what it did for me. Speedy cant live without it....

Agree with suicide its time for the sten but for how long?

Overall Obit does have a point I was able to survive alot with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:07 pm

There are no congrats to be given here. No "well done" to be granted. I did absolutely nothing to precipitate this. Suicide, Both you and Speedy should know that I have never campaigned for adrenalime to be removed from the server. I have never spoken to Obituary about it. Regardless of any comments made to either of you personally about hating the use of it, The server allowed it so, it was fair to use it. This is not my doing. I was not gloating about some machiavellian scheme that was successful, I was simply happy about it because one less way to get owned on the server is a good thing. If you are dissapointed to have it gone, I understand that. I miss being able to move faster, it feels like I'm crawling on the server even when i run at full speed. But I don't complain about it. You will adapt and overcome, perhaps even be better players without the use of it.

Nuttin' but I love you 4 youse both
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Understood Valkyr I cant complain we still have Bad Santa. As for the complaints Im just glad that this issue was brought out because of the accusations in the past I was able to take 2 - 3 adren and it made me almost invulnerable. I was very close of getting banned when all this stuff was happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:33 am

This is funny as hell to me. I never use adrin. So I can not see why anyone would have to have it to enjoy playing on Beginner.

Man up and get killed like everyone else or step up your game and keep killing others.

I was considering playing adren junky shotgun medic for a month to piss people off (like someone has obviously done already)and not use arty at all but now I guess I can't lol.

However I am gonna rewrite my config and turn off a bunch of stuff so I too can see forever on big maps like some, since Obituay stated to me that he can't do anything to guys for turning off smoke and atm effects so they can see better than others.

Getting panzered and sniped all the way across map on baserace by person I could not even see has prompted this.

Shit I might as well do all those funky cvars too while I am at. Been playing default since rcon hacker guy reset my stuff long ago, but I guess I gotta tweek it til it is "bossHK"(some will know what I am talking about) and see what happens.
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:17 am

Good ole' Friedrich, stirring the pot. BTW, 0430 hours? Geez, get some sleep, man!
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 am

I play depending on the environment. I was once an arty whore when I started on BEG thats how I got the big XP then it was limited so rambo medic or sten made up the slack. Recently I have to play with smoke so someone can grab obj and not get killed in the process. Ive been playing like beavis gassing people to their death Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubi Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:45 am

Friedrich wrote:
Man up and get killed like everyone else or step up your game and keep killing others.

....(Lame excuse coming up)...You know how bad my screen looks right? I STILL haven't been able to fix it. I even went to the jaymod's creators site just to post about my problem, and no one has an answer. I'm seriously just thinking of re-installing windows....It really is starting to piss me off. If my screen was clear, it would look like I hack. Yes, you'd see that much of an improvement. Very Happy
Kyubi
Kyubi

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:50 pm

I like the change. cheers
LoneStar
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:18 am

We still have a slight backup called sprint bind it to your mouse and it should make you move fast for a few seconds. Use it wisely Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:21 am

I like that it's gone. Now there's a chance to hit someone mid-air. Butterflies are slow.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:39 am

Im waiting for the long range knife so I can take the butterfly down from far away. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum