FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been thinking seriously about joining

+2
obituary
OneOldMan
6 posters

Go down

I've been thinking seriously about joining Empty I've been thinking seriously about joining

Post by OneOldMan Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:42 pm

I think you all know me somewhat. I've been playing your site for a few months now. I like the way it's set up. It's fun and everyone seems to be really wanting to make this a great site to be. One of the admins asked if I was thinking about joining the other day, and I have been, but just wanted to play the site awhile so everyone would know I just like to come on and have a little fun. Always looking forward to different players whenever I log on because I enjoy playing against as well as with them. Cowboy, Beavis, Obit, Jackbo, and Butterfly to just mention a few. Sorry for not listing all but I don't want to seem to ramble. There has been numerous times I have been on with no FBY types around and feel helpless when there are abusive types or obvious hackers playing. Still they can't take away the joy I have playing here. Please consider and let me know. Got to get back to Beginner and finish fragging. Thanks Twisted Evil

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

I've been thinking seriously about joining Empty Re: I've been thinking seriously about joining

Post by obituary Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:59 pm

We'd love to have you. Please report for training.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

I've been thinking seriously about joining Empty Re: I've been thinking seriously about joining

Post by LoneStar Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:34 am

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!
LoneStar
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by manic1965 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:35 am

you have my vote..you just own me too much lmao.
manic1965
manic1965

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:25 am

Outstanding. cheers I really look forward to being part of FBY. All the sites I played, this is the only one I have really enjoyed. Thanks. Maniac, I don't know about owning, but I think it's more about self preservation. Let me know what I have to do and when. Again, thanks a lot.Razz

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by MaDCoW Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:52 am

welcome aboard old one. !!!

MaDCoW
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by gargantaprofunda Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:18 am

Welcome!!!

gargantaprofunda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down