FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immigration fight in congress

5 posters

Go down

Immigration fight in congress Empty Immigration fight in congress

Post by OneOldMan Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:06 pm

I was just reading about demonstrations in D.C. concerning the immigration bill coming up. It show pictures of illegals rallying for reforms so 11 million illegals can gain a path to citizenship. :xB.S. They are even holding their signs up in Spanish. At least do it in English if you're wanting to become citizens. I have no qualms with immigrants becoming citizens. This country is based on that. But, to hell with someone who comes here illegally and wanting all the bennies afforded to everyone else. They are just a drain on the welfare, healthcare and any other freebie given. I was told there are stiffer penalties for sneaking into Mexico than here. What's your take on this. I mean what the hey, if we let the Canadians come why not all?Rolling Eyes

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Immigration fight in congress Empty Re: Immigration fight in congress

Post by Valkyr Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Canadians dont come here and leech off the resources of working people! What kind of retarded country makes the child of two illegal immigrants a citizen just because momma spit him from the womb in the USA? Then they say they can't deport them because the baby is a US citizen!!WTF Evil or Very Mad
I would like to see every one of those idiots be deported back to the sh*tty rathole they escaped from by wading across an unguarded border. I raise both of my middle fingers in salute to their worthless ungrateful asses.
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:53 pm

What is really sad is because of the immigration problem I have to prove that I am an American in order to renew my drivers license, due to the new immigration laws. Sadly to say that the education system here in Georgia has failed. The lady said I did not have a proper Florida birth certificate. I explained to her I was born in a U.S. Navy hospital, in the Panama canal zone. She still said I had to go to Florida to get another copy. I asked her if she knew where Panama was and she told me Florida. I took my temporary license, hung my head and went home. Going back Saturday and battle them again. All because of ILLEGAL immigrants.scratch And I fully agree, that just because your born here by two illegals should not make you an automatic citizen. I think our founding fathers would have rephrased the constitution and bill of rights if they had any idea what was going to happen. But like they say "We now live in an Obamanation"

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Just like companies are cleaning house and firing the higher paid workers every 5 or 6 years so they can hire new people at low wages, the government is gonna grant a pass to illegals every 10 or so years so we have an unlimited souce of cheap labor to fk the middle class.
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Qbe Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 pm

Thankfully I'm here LEGALLY!!! Cool
Qbe
Qbe
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:21 pm

The Republicans don't want to give them citizenship, that would defeat the entire purpose of letting them sneak in the country. Corporate America needs slaves for all the remaining labor-intensive jobs that can't be outsourced out of the country.

Also, having the illegal workers in the workforce puts wage pressure on the legal workers to not complain and accept lower wages. Illegal workers must remain illegal to keep costs down.

The Democrats want them made citizens because they want more dependent voters.

Obama has to say he tried to get a bill passed, but those nasty Republicans stood in the way. Obama is trying to pander to the Hispanic voters for the future of the Democrat Party.

If they became citizens then they could not be exploited for low wages. Most of them would go on welfare. They would then live much better than chopping up chickens at the Tyson plant, scrubbing toilets at the Holiday Inn, or picking tomatoes in Imperial valley for $3 an hour.

I can't say I blame them, if I was a Mexican I would sneak over here too. I have been to Mexico many times and it is a rough place.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down