FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting internet connection interrupted

2 posters

Go down

Getting internet connection interrupted Empty Getting internet connection interrupted

Post by rottwolfyourfemalechicken Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Yeah I don't know why, but every time  I get connection interrupted signal on the Rampage Server. Works fine on all the other ones........  any suggestions?    Question   

Ok,.. I can connect to the game fine, but about 1 minute in I always get an connection interrupted signal and it won't leave unless I disconnect and reconnect. Then I go through the process in a unending cycle :(I
rottwolfyourfemalechicken

Back to top Go down

Getting internet connection interrupted Empty Re: Getting internet connection interrupted

Post by obituary Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Did this just happen today? Have you run on that server before and it worked? Or was it always like this?

We had some ddos attacks a month ago and a lot of people were getting "connection interrupted" errors, this is a possibility. If many people with different systems get this error then it is probably ddos, if just one person then it is probably your set up.

But I am wondering why anyone would waste time ddossing an empty server when we have popular servers that would be a better target?
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Getting internet connection interrupted Empty Re: Getting internet connection interrupted

Post by rottwolfyourfemalechicken Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:50 pm

No, This is my first time going on the Rampage server. I just wanted to check it out. I assume that its just my setup. As far as the ddos why waste time doing it in the first place, just aint my cup of tea I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by rottwolfyourfemalechicken Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:31 pm

figured it out .. thanks for your help

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum