FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kicked from beginner

5 posters

Go down

kicked from beginner Empty kicked from beginner

Post by arrty Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:20 pm

I go by the name Hawk and I got kicked by jaymod or something cause of wallhack, u guys know I have played on this server to know I don't need things like that to play this game. I come here cause it is a fun server and so different than the ones I go to all the time and play the same old way day in and day out. I appreciate it if someone could look into this problem, it say permanent ban and I don't understand. I tried to get back into the server but it says the same thing so please have someone check into it.  I have played with a lot of good players and I hope they can vouch for me like OneOldMan, Butterfly, Lonestarr, and Dwarf to name a few so I appreciate it or I may never be allowed to come to the server again.

arrty

Back to top Go down

kicked from beginner Empty Re: kicked from beginner

Post by Selene Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:23 pm

I'm sorry, but we have 2 demos showing otherwise. You're looking at the spots where your teammates or enemies are behind the walls. Also few kills when it was not possible to know that the enemy is there.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidd91 Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Your obviously tracking players on the other side of walls, and to be frank your aim is bad so you your not as good as you say. So by saying that you are not cheating because you don't need to is a lie
Kidd91
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by arrty Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:18 pm

well sorry to hear that, I never thought I was cheating or anything, in some maps it was just easier cause bots and others always came the same way but to accuse me of cheating well that's your business for as old as I am I don't need to cheat or care if lose in match, If anyone thought it should go over to our server and see for yourself what kind of person they think I am, and than you would see I'm not like that at all, visit any || server and ask any member and they would be dumbfounded to even think I of all frigging people would do that over a lousy game. Well your entitled to your own onion and sorry if you think that way..........take care oh be nice to see this so called evidence that would be funny to see...........

arrty

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:36 pm

lol they always say something like that...
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidd91 Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:06 pm

I'm entitled to an onion? When do I get it?
Kidd91
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by =Ranger= Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Kidd91 wrote:I'm entitled to an onion? When do I get it?

I'd love an onion... can I get garlic with that?
=Ranger=
=Ranger=

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down