FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY KICK ME ??

+8
Selene
LoneStar
Hammer
Beastborg
The-Dwarf
Kidd91
obituary
STEALTHBOB
12 posters

Go down

WHY KICK ME ?? Empty WHY KICK ME ??

Post by STEALTHBOB Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:54 pm

WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN.... SAT 12.35 CST. ME AND PAGENJOE TALKING. HE ASK IF I PLAYED LZ SERVERSI SAID YES YEARS AGO FOR I WAS BANNED OVER, PLAYING CORRECT AND THE KID ADMINS MOVING PLAYERS. SO PAGENJOE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE OWNER THAT DOESNT PLAY ANYMORE . SO I SAID HAMMER THE OWNER SUCKS GREEN DONKEY DICKS. AND A FBY  MEMBER PM ME AND SAID WHY WOULD YOU TALK SMACK ABOUT AN ADMIN WHILE HE WAS GONE, SO I SAID WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? BAM !KICK HAMMER. ONCE AGAIN . I WAS ON  FBY TEAM SPEAK HE WASNT . IF THE ADMINS THAT ARE GONNA ADMIN THE SERVER WOULD BE ON TEAM SPEAK...... THEY WOULD STOP MOST OF THE CHILDISH KICKS, FREEZES. THAT IS DONE TO PLAYERS. OH AND NO REASON GIVIN FOR THE KICK.

STEALTHBOB
BANNED

Back to top Go down

WHY KICK ME ?? Empty Re: WHY KICK ME ??

Post by obituary Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:05 pm

I think he thought you were talking about one of our clan members ([FBY]Hammer).

Stealthbob if you could tone down the interpersonal drama we would be a lot happier.

If we see more drama/rushing out of you we will reset your XP and/or ban you again.

Thanks.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidd91 Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:12 pm

I didn't see the word owner, They were talking about clan admins here  in general 
when it was said, also I in no way typed or even started to type !kick Hammer

Last edited by Kidd91 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kidd91
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by STEALTHBOB Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:21 pm

1 I WAS DEFENDING SO I COULDNT RUSH. 2 I HAVE TRIED IN THE PAST TO PM PEOPLE TALKING AND AS ALWAYS ADMINS REPLY TO ME WHEN I WASNT EVEN TALKING TO THEM. IF YOU WERE ON TEAM SPEAK THAN YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN. NOT MY FAULT THIS TIME.

STEALTHBOB
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by The-Dwarf Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Are you too retarted to write like everybody, that means WITHOUT cap locks ?!!?

I said it to you three times, can you please respect us and do what we're saying to you ?

The-Dwarf
The-Dwarf
The-Dwarf

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:34 pm

lol Dwarf

Bob it's the big key on the left side, it should say "caps lock", just tap it once, and there might be a little light on your keyboard that will turn off when you do this.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastborg Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:04 pm

One solution is to mute him here until he figures it out...
Beastborg
Beastborg

Back to top Go down

Post by STEALTHBOB Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:25 pm

SORRY ONCE AGAIN NO DRAMA MENT SO.. GOOD THING I DIDNT REALLY DO ANYTHING (THE KICK HAMMER OR BAN HAMMER YOU KNOW THE THING YOU DRIVE NAILS WITH ??) NOT HAMMER YOU CLAN MATE. SORRY ILL NOT POST ANYMORE.

STEALTHBOB
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammer Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Just don't say anything bad about MammaHammer and we'll be OK.  Cool
Hammer
Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneStar Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:22 am

Lol @ Hammer. Mad respect to Mamma Hammer. Like a Star @ heaven
LoneStar
LoneStar

Back to top Go down

Post by STEALTHBOB Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:13 pm

OK RANGER KICKED ME ON MINAS.DONT KNOW WHAT HIS PROB IS WAS ON EVERYONE KEPT TALKING TO ME OVER AND OVER GONNA KICK YOU . I GRAB OBJ AND !RULES GET SPAMMED OVER AND OVER AND OVER. I GRAB OBJ AGAIN AND SOMEONE SPLATED ME FOR NO REASON. SO I SAY WHAT **** WEED DID IT ??AND WHY. SO BAM KICK FOR NO REASON. MABEY SOMEONE SHOULD TEACH MEMBERS THE RULES. OR RANGER SHOULDNT HAVE AND KICK POWER. NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. ILL GO RESET MY XP NOW.  OTHER FBY WAS ON AND NONE TOLD HIM ANY RULES THAT I COULD SEE.

STEALTHBOB
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:24 pm

According to admins, you backplanted on Minas. And then you called them **** heads, not weeds. This alone deserves a kick. Since you are so eager to reset your xp, I will go ahead and do it for you. You will be also permamuted from now on.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by manic1965 Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:19 pm

BOB  i am sorry but me personally i am getting tired of you being an asshat and not following the rules...there i said it. play by the rules its that easy
manic1965
manic1965

Back to top Go down

Post by STEALTHBOB Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:42 pm

WELL WELL WELL . 1ST OFF I WAS NEVER AN ENGI ON THE MAP. NORMALLY IM A SNIPER OR ARTY... I WAS ARTY ALL MAP TILL THE END THEN I WENT MEDIC .... SO I STILL DONT KNOW WHY?"?????? SO GO TAKE HIS SIDE OTHER MEMBERS WERE ON . IWAS WAY UP TOP  WHEN WHOMEVER BACK PLANTED AND THE ADMIN SAW HIM CALLED HIM BY NAME AND PROMISED A KICK NEXT TIME FOR IT . SO GO READ THE LOG. AND GET OFF ME. NO SCREEN SHOT ??? NO VID. ?? SO BLAME ME???? COME ON. GETS OLD DEALING WITH KIDS IN POWER. OR SOMEONE THAT COULDNT GET LAID TODAY. PERM MUTE ??/ KINDA LITTLE KID ISH .
 2ND IF YOUR ADMINS WOULD USE T.S. THEN ALL WOULD KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THE MAP INSTEAD OF GUESSING WHO WHAT WHEN AND ACTING CHILDISH.
 TIME AND TIME THIS HAPPENS WITH OTHER PLAYERS AND THEY DONT COME TO FOURMS  ... THEY JUST DONT COME BACK. LOOK AT THE TRAFFIC ??
 SO JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME YOUR ADMIN AT FAULT ONCE AGAIN AND I GET THE SHAFT ??/

STEALTHBOB
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by =Ranger= Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:08 pm

First, turn off the caps lock key: you've been asked to do so before.

You were warned about backplanting and then you TJd to get to the next gate and plant: your behaviour was first noted by another admin.

Then after you were splatted you typed " what *** head splatted me?": so I kicked you.

You don't make the rules & neither do I, yet you insist on breaking them. Your prior history of bad behaviour invites close scrutiny.

You get what you deserve.

Please, please, please, go play elsewhere and do come back when you grow up. You can be a good player when you want to" you just need to want to.
=Ranger=
=Ranger=

Back to top Go down

Post by STEALTHBOB Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:17 pm

1 I WAS NEVER AN ENGIE ON THAT MAP. SO TAKE THAT LOAD OF CRAP AND SAY YOUR SORRY AND GO ON.

STEALTHBOB
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:34 pm

You know it all boils down to either taking a snap of the teams, to see what classes everyone is.  Or a vid.  I have never had any problems with Bob, even undercover.  I am not taking sides one way or the other but I would think that after all that has gone on in the past and present why would someone be so dumb to do something with admins on?  Someone backplanted twice the other night and I know it wasn't Bob but the admin in spec didn't check it out either.  I've learned that we can't accuse or abuse without definite proof.  Admins have been burned for that too.  Just saying.

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by STEALTHBOB Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:05 pm

I HAD ADMIN ON MY TEAM ??

STEALTHBOB
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:48 pm

He was spec.

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by =Ranger= Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:53 pm

OneOldMan, it boils down to him insulting admins in public chat: that's why he was kicked.
=Ranger=
=Ranger=

Back to top Go down

Post by STEALTHBOB Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:02 pm

UM FOR YOUR INFO . OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ADMIN RIGHTS ALSO. TO BE SPLATED BY AN ADMIN FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG ?/ I KNEW IT COULDNT BE AN ADMIN ACTING LIKE A 2 YR OLD. HAD TO BE SOMEONE ELS. SILENT CMDS DO NOT SHOW UP TO NON MEMBERS. SO YOU SPLATED ME ? FOR NO REASON JUST TO SCREW WITH A PLAYER ?? AND WHEN THEY SAY SOMETHING THAT OFFENDS YOU  YOU KICK THEM ??/ YOUR STORY IS NOT ADDING UP. LIKE I SAID . SAY YOU ARE SORRY . IM A GROWN MAN I KNOW PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. NOW YOUR CHANGING YOUR STORY AND ITS GETTING FISHEY

STEALTHBOB
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubi Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:22 pm

I really don't want everyone to feel like eyes are on them all the time, but you better have proof. Take a video, take a screen shot, snap shot, whatever. But have physical evidence, we've gone by word before and we've had some complications.

Whether it's one of our own, or of a befriending clan, proof is needed. You can play by word for regular players, but in times like this....it's delicate.
Stealthbob is an admin for the ABC clan, and I believe he knows what it means to be an admin. He's a good player, and likes to goof off a bit, I believe he knows the position he is in. Personally; even if Selene told me a regular player 'always' team kills, I wouldn't believe it fully until I saw it my self. But what's really making me question all of this is, I  KNOW stealthbob goes medic on minas. He goes on the top levels and shoots down at you. This is a fact, as solid and sure as Beavis coming to gas you. 

The ABC clan are a friendly clan, and I don't not wish to see a friendship end after...this. I don't mean to speak over my self, but I think if there is no proof, no action should be taken. This needs to stop.

Bob I understand your anger, but go cool off for a bit. Everyone else, have proof, or don't put extra stress on everyone here.
Kyubi
Kyubi

Back to top Go down

Post by OneOldMan Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:45 pm

Kyubi I agree 100%.  I also agree that insults in open chat is conditions for an immediate kick.  Even private chat for that matter.

OneOldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubi Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Insults to an admin is a condition for a kick, yes.

Bob, we've been through all of it before. If there are any insults that are gonna be thrown, it should be done as 'game/smack talk' or as a joke. Right now, I'm not gonna be taking anything as a joke so don't even try. All sides should refrain from barking louder than noise pollution allows. I re-read everything I type at least 5 times before I post it, just to try and word it the way I want. You can all re-read yours at least once and delete words, or sentences, that are gonna cause trouble.

We are all adults, or at least handle a responsibility that relates to an adult lifestyle. We should all be able to sit down, talk it out, and act as such. And who ever may be at fault, suck it up like a man and/or woman, and move on.

Here is an awesome quote: "On rare occasions, very rare occasions; you may say the wrong thing at the wrong time. And theses are lessons taught, lessons learned. And pride is always something we can afford to lose."
Honestly, even though I haven't been there for any incident, I'm getting sick of hearing about this stuff. Swallow your pride, lets get this over with, and lets move on.

If I'm sounding like a ****, it's because there is still a scrim to plan. I'm kinda afraid of what could happen now... having both clans on one server. Can I really trust my team? What about everyone else? I want this guys, I really do. And I want our clan to reach out to all the others left on ET still...but now....
Kyubi
Kyubi

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastborg Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:31 pm

We'll be ok, Kyubi. And the scrim will be ok, too. We're just getting started, and there will be some learning curves. No worries.

If this thing really matters to anyone, I recommend we lock the thread and continue in private chat. I don't even try to read the huge blocks of jumbled-up CAPS text any more, anyway.

Ok, I hope that was helpful. The ocean is safe again.  I love you
Beastborg
Beastborg

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:28 am

Stealthbob is going to be permanently muted. There is a proof of him calling admins mentioned word. This is unacceptable. There is also proof of Stealthbob making drama on the servers, and the forum, as well as writing with caps lock on, despite of many requests to refrain from doing so.

He was given many chances in the past. He stopped accusing me and Narayan of using cheats, but he started everyday drama with almost every admin he met.

Kyubi is right about having proof, and Bob isn't punished for supposedly rushing the map. He is getting punished for all the drama he made. That's what he was warned about in the beginning of this thread. And calling admins names was what triggered final decision.

Just because you help catch aimbotters does not entitle you to disrespect admins and start new dramas when asked not to.

Also, if you can't see the letters on the forum, as you claim, use ctrl+plus (or ctrl+mousewheel up), it will make the letters on the forum bigger. These all caps posts have to end.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by STEALTHBOB Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:26 pm

WOW ANNA YOU ACT WORSE THAN ANY 2 YEAR OLD ADMIN ON YOUR SERVER----- HOW MANY VULGAR NAMES CAN YOU RENAME ME IN 1 MAP ? AND NOW I GOT A INTRO SONG ! WOW GO OUTTA YOUR WAY TO SCREW WITH PLAYERS. AND TO BAD OVER YOUR CAPS. I CAP LOCK ALL BOARDS AND TXT MSG. ITS NOT MENT IN A BAD WAY . YOU JUST WANNA TAKE IT THAT WAY . ANYTHING YOU CAN. LIKE THE BAD WORDS YOU SAY I CALLED AN ADMIN ?? WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME . SOMEONE SPLATTED ME AND I HAD NO IDEA WHO OR WHY SO I CALLED THE LITTLE KID THAT DID IT FOR NO REASON A NAME ? DOESNT MATTER WAS PROLLY PRETTY BAD SO THAT PERSON WOULD SHOW THEMSELVES. THEN BAM ITS A TRUSTED ADMIN WHO HAS NOT BEEN TAUGHT YOUR RULES THAT WE ALL PLAY BY. I WOULDNT HAVE CALLED ANY ADMIN NAMES AND YOU KNOW IT ! AND BAM!!1 PERM MUTE CUZ YOU WANT THAT ??NO I WONT PLAY UNDER STEALTHBOB MUTED BUT PLEASE SHOW YOUR AGE AND STOP CHANGING MY NAME. I HAVENT MADE UP ANY NAME HALF AS BAD AS YOUVE RENAMED ME.

STEALTHBOB
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Kidd91 Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:30 pm

I kicked you for accusing players of cheating using your name title. "!Ban /ISUK/ cheating" and "!Ban Boban He went around" Only after I asked you to just use a normal name.
Kidd91
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:56 pm

Bob you are absolutely batshit crazy if you think we are going to do anything to Selene to make an idiot like you happy.

First off, she wasn't the admin who was renaming your retarded drunk ass to all those stupid names, it was me. She only renamed you twice, and her names were nice.

I however am known to be generous and creative in my !rename profanity, and I am not as kind as Selene once I am sufficiently provoked. You are insulting her and calling her a child on our forum. I don't care how old she is. I don't care that she is half my age. She is my equal in this clan.

Since you have accused her here on the forum of admin abuse without proof, (not the first time either) I have approved a ban against you on the forum. Your account and IP address have been banned.

You know our policy regarding accusing players without providing evidence. You also previously accused her of using an aimbot, and provided no evidence back then either to back up that accusation.

You have accused so many people on our servers of so much imaginary crap I can't keep track of it all.  The only reason we have not banned you before is that we are having a scrim with your clan (eventually) and I did not want to anger them.

Since you have been accusing players of cheating on our ET servers today, without providing any proof, we are banning you permanently on our game servers now as well.

Like most people here I am tired of your unending string of angry unintelligible CAPS LOCK bullshit and wish you would shut up or go away.

Thanks for giving us a sufficient infraction to get rid of you without violating our policies and losing our credibility.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum