FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBY RedRuM

3 posters

Go down

FBY RedRuM Empty FBY RedRuM

Post by Twisted Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:19 pm

I love this game. I love Funboy Beginner. It has brought out game skills I never could develop on the more traditional servers. I love the challenge, the speed, and excitement. Winging a RPG around and watching the body's explode under, above in front of me. We all know how hard it is to hit a flying target with a panzer. But I like to try anyways. Sometimes I hit my target as some of you know. I love being hunted and hunting any of you who wants to go there. Most of you own me most the time. But I don't care. It all is made right when I screw up an enemies mission, and they never seen me coming tell they calling for a medic. When I can stop the enemy from completing their objectives.
When I first started playing on Beginner, and joined this forum. I never thought I would be invited to join Funboy clan. I was so rusty after not playing for over 2 years that I didn't care if you all thought I was drunk all the time. While in reality I don't drink very often. Mostly just the first week or two of the month do I drink. Then I limit it so I don't get to wasted. But I do ride the crazy train as much as I can. Been on the rails for a long time. Very Happy StondBlind was a excuse to suck. Honestly I never thought I was all that good. Still don't. Well I guess that blows that excuse out of the water. lol! Even so I'm a airhead. Sometimes forgetful. I have to practice repetition of anything I try to learn. It just seems with real world responsibilities of RL, that there's never enough time. Hours seem like mere minutes to me.
Truth is that I'm very proud to be a part of this clan. I had no idea there was any responsibility in being a member of a clan. In all the years I've played ET I never talked much to anyone on the servers that I played on. Some did'nt like me because I' was a camper. Even more so then I am now. Ya'll know how I like to camp in a distant spot and rain arty down on the enemy. I learned quickly that if you never fire your weapon. theres a good chance you'll be damd hard to find as long as nobody knows your regular camping spots on that map. That's good because it has me study study study. And slowly I am learning. There's a lot to learn. Perhaps some day I well finally be able to run a server of my own. With bots I wrote the waypoints for. Perhaps a map or two I created. I have a idea of one called Pompae. Set in a volcano with lots of secret passages, and a old city that is in ruins. I wanna make new and original textures. I believe there's a way to even use photos as textures. Thought about making some alien skins for the bots. Then it'll be humans against them to save earth.
I thought I needed a more ET like name. I thought of BlindNightmare. You know a more threatening name. So I am now to be known as RedRuM. (That kid was scary. I thought he was gonna kill his momma.) ( The Shining) Wouldn't Red rum be a bloodymary? HE he. Or a bloodyJerry avatar( As the Allies called them), being blown to bits. Hehehe! It's thrill to jump and run through tunnels like we do. And be general neusinse to the opposition.
Believe it or not, I would never want to have to fight in a real war. I'm not killing people here. I'm killing a avatar being controlled by a human. OR Not! I have seen through the years I've been playing online games that some people can't separate what real and whats not. I've heard of people that have destroyed their systems because their avatar gets killed. I don't care kill me all you want. I'll just V84 or v85 or say good shot. Just know if I get the chance and the luck. I'm gonna do the same to you.
I have been trying to get in touch with a couple of brothers who may like to play. I really would like to do as we did that first time we practiced scrim and kicked ass on a couple of maps.
Is there any Beginner demo vids up with it set up like it is now on youtube? I want to put links to them on my facebook page.
Thank you all for having me as part of the Funboy clan. It's all in fun and is very challenging to not just play, but in the learning of the ways to set up and run a server. It may take a while, but I have every confidence I can learn it. My mind is like a leaky sponge. I love to learn new things. And even though a lot of it leaks out into forgetfulness. I know it'll get stuck there in it's own time as I read it or do it over and over again. cheers cheers cheers
I spec all of you all the time for that new path, or method to play. Also to learn the objectives on the maps that are new to me. If you see me acting confused on a new map. I always well appreciate you getting my attention and saying(follow me). I''l follow as best I can. Pm me. I like to play engineer a lot. I'm the man who tries to build the CP and rebuild it.
And again I don't purposely team kill. Sorry if I hit you. I'm slowly learning where not to shoot on some maps when camping.
Thanks again.
RedRuM
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

FBY RedRuM Empty Re: FBY RedRuM

Post by Twisted Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:44 pm

It's all good. I'm loving it.
I love to watch history.
I'm a country boy geek. I don't know everything about nothing. And I love the things you all show me. I love to hunt you down when In see you spreeing my team. I don't care about kills anymore. Except for the thrill of seeing a avatar explode beneath me as I trick jump over them. Get lost in that sometimes. It's nothing personal against any one. I love the German people. They awesome. I just have a problem with a man who would want to destroy any race for any reason. I can't fight for him.
It's a real challenge to take any one human player out for me. I see you; you see me. We hunt each other down to screw each other up.
It's thrilling, awesome and exhilarating, and never nothing personal.
Thank you ,, All of you. You all great where ever your from, or how you live your life. I have a awesome time playing with you all.
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:57 pm

good to see you here....have fun and enjoy....and I love to hunt down campers.... see you on the killing field What a Face
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by BossHK Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:20 am

Hello, nice to see new players around, its always good to grow the base of ET players.

As you mentioned many times that you are willing to learn new things and even want to do so, check these out:

https://funboy.forumotion.com/t188-aiming-tutorial-for-wet-by-bosshk

and more general view, some infos might be a little bit outdated + some people might find it a little bit messy since I tried to cover way too large area:

http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=news&mode=item&id=6200

Anyway I hope you can find out something^^

BossHK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down