FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Card

3 posters

Go down

Video Card Empty Video Card

Post by cptnmike Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:13 pm

I have been watching some of the guys and it brings up this question. They are hitting targets that I CAN'T EVEN SEE!! Maybe I should upgrade my video card? Any suggestions? (don't forget I am on a fixed income and cant buy the $300.00 +. May be retired, but still need to eat!) I now have a Radon HD 4600. Or...(God forbid...) maybe it's just me!

Any help greatly appreciated!

Cptnmike (9)
cptnmike
cptnmike

http://wb9l.org

Back to top Go down

Video Card Empty Re: Video Card

Post by Kidd91 Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:42 pm

400 fps or higher is obtainable in wolf et with that card.
Kidd91
Kidd91
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:37 pm

I don't believe it's your video card. As long as you are getting 70 FPS in this game, you should be ok with your vid card.  What size monitor you using? And at what resolution? If your using a small laptop screen, or just a small monitor. With a high resolution on a small monitor, it's gonna be hard to see some things.
 I have a 32" now, but I was using a 19". It helped me a lot to upgrade my monitor.  I have bad sight anyways. Some times worse then others. So it helped a lot to make everything bigger. yep! Bigger is better.LOL.
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Video Card Empty Good Suggestions

Post by cptnmike Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:07 am

Both of these are good suggestions! I put the card on the wish list, next up, and a new monitor first up. I can swing a 27" and that's way better than what I got! And I did find out how to change the resolution in the ET program and boosted it up to my monitors max. That made a very noticeable difference and convinced me to get the monitor first. Thanks a lot for all the help!

Cptnmike `(9)

(Maybe I ought to change my name only to 9 ?)
cptnmike
cptnmike

http://wb9l.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down