FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-Submission of Application for Consideration for Membership

4 posters

Go down

Re-Submission of Application for Consideration for Membership Empty Re-Submission of Application for Consideration for Membership

Post by PaganJoe/Noble Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:20 pm

I being of sound mind [Maybe] and sound judgement[probably not],  and not acting under duress or undue influence, and fully understanding the nature[[Not really] and extent of all my property and of this disposition thereof, do hereby make, publish, and declare this document to be my Request to Join FBY, and do hereby revoke any and all other clan memberships heretofore made by my person ,do hereby request, Paganjoe/Noble [that's me], for consideration as an FBY clan member [that's y'all].  

After an appointed time I do request Consideration for Adminstrative duty.

My First application was denied on the terms and accusations for teams-tacking.  I have made it a point to remedy this for myself, and have attempted to influence others into remedying the conflict as well.  If my Clan membership consideration is accepted and I am deemed Fit for FBY membership, I will hold true to the core values of FBY, and act at all times as a representative of Funboy.  I thank you reviewing my Re-submission.

-Joseph-

PaganJoe/Noble

Back to top Go down

Re-Submission of Application for Consideration for Membership Empty Re: Re-Submission of Application for Consideration for Membership

Post by manic1965 Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:30 pm

you will get my vote
manic1965
manic1965

Back to top Go down

Re-Submission of Application for Consideration for Membership Empty Re: Re-Submission of Application for Consideration for Membership

Post by obituary Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:08 am

welcome back... we will vote
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:51 am

I'm sorry, there was no sufficient amount of "yes" votes for the poll to pass.
Selene
Selene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum