FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello it's jr

+3
Destroyer
Friedrich
Jr.Frag
7 posters

Go down

hello it's jr Empty hello it's jr

Post by Jr.Frag Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:55 pm

hello it is me Jr.Frag.You might know me from FUNBOY(BEGINNER).I just wanted to say hi and that I got a forum. santa

Jr.Frag

Back to top Go down

hello it's jr Empty Re: hello it's jr

Post by Friedrich Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Glad to see that you signed up for forum. Welcome. Where are you from and how long have you been playing ET. See you on the server. Friedrich. Very Happy
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:30 pm

Hey glad to have ya on the forum cya on the server if i can fix my pc problem lol. Destroyer. : Smile
Destroyer
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

hello it's jr Empty hi

Post by Jr.Frag Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:06 pm

I am from bunker and i have been playing sences i was two.I am 8 now my Birthday is tommrow then I will be 9. Very Happy

Jr.Frag

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname(Est) Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Lol its nice that life is full of fps lol!
Noname(Est)
Noname(Est)

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Can you get your parents to stop in and say hi?

I am aware that you are interested in joining, and we don't have an age limit here. But we want your parents to know what you are doing (so we don't get sued lol). Is Frag your family's clan tags? Are you all in one house?
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

hello it's jr Empty hi

Post by Jr.Frag Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Ok i just checked with EZ my dad he said it was ok. Very Happy

Jr.Frag

Back to top Go down

Post by EZFrag Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi. I'm EZFrag. I'm Jr and KidFrag's father. I don't have a problem with him being a member of your clan. I do have a few questions. Do you guys have a problem with dual membership. Jr is a member of Bunker and FBI. Bunker is not a clan, it is a gaming community. FBI doesn't have a problem either. Also, I was wondering how salty the language is? As I was signing up for membership to the forum, i noticed some guy was name Sneaky Bastard. Was wondering how much of that goes on here. I'm able to police a lot at Bunker because I am a high admin. I trust my boys not to pay to much attention on the servers to that. Most of the time, they do not pay attention to general chat because they are focused on playing. I have not looked through you forum to see how much of that you allow.

My kids are good kids. I hope I can trust you guys to look out for them.

EZFrag

Back to top Go down

Post by Friedrich Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Obituary is the server owner so he has last say on new members. He can also address the dual clan issue but I see no problem with it unless the individual is a clan hopper who just joins clan and does not continue to play on FBY. A search of spatterladder usually would indicate this. If a person has joined 3 or more clans in a short period it would be a concern.

I can comment on forum content because I am a forum moderator.

We have moderators that read posts and edit any offensive language or delete posts deemed to be in appropriate(racist, sexist, etc). We do not tolerate personal attacks or bullying and keep clan business in the clan section(we use civil language).

Jr. seems like a good kid and caused no problems on the server. We also monitor the chat and mute offensive players if necessary. There are a couple of v-says on the server that are adult(in my opinion) but every player can see those.

Offensive player names is a fact of life in online gaming. It is a personal choice.

Obituary can add anything that I might have missed. We wont let players pick on young players on the server if we are aware of their age. Let me know if you have any specific concerns. Friedrich Cool
Friedrich
Friedrich

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:36 am

The forum here is a lot cleaner than the server.

We do not own or pay for the forum. That means no file sharing, no pron, no personal attacks, etc. I often read the forum at work and if it got flagged by my employer then I would not be able to check it during the day.

The server however is a different matter. Many of our vsays are obscene. The game is insanely violent. I would recommend that you turn off the gore and the voice chats on your son's computer.

I have no problem with multi-clanning, it definitely looks better than somone who has been kicked out of, or left every clan he has been in. Most of us have been in other clans.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by EZFrag Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:40 am

Well, from a personal and totally biased opinion, Jr is a good kid. As Jr was growing up, i let him play the servers that i played on. They have a lot of gamers that I am personal friends with. They would help me watch him for bad habits. Jr is not one of those kids who intentionally breaks the rules. And if it does, its either an accident or he doesn't know the rules. If told to stop something, he stops it. He is not one of those kinds of people who pushes boundaries to see how far he can go.

EZFrag

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:32 pm

We would be happy to invite both of you to join us. We can always use experienced admins as well.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

hello it's jr Empty hello it's jr

Post by Jr.Frag Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Ok thanks. cherry

Jr.Frag

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname(Est) Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Your welcome and its always nice when we get new players and people how are also exp in fps Smile lol!
Noname(Est)
Noname(Est)

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Welcome Jr. I am happy you joined us.
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:32 pm

I received a private message today that the Frag guys will no longer be playing here due to the profanity. I will remove them from the clan.

obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum