FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strange World of NSA Mind Control

3 posters

Go down

The Strange World of NSA Mind Control Empty The Strange World of NSA Mind Control

Post by Twisted Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:38 pm

I found this in a news report by  veterans news now.
http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2014/11/24/the-world-of-nsa-mind-control/
 If this is true it may explain why the American people are so accepting to the activities of our Government.

I hope it's BS, but I wouldn't put it passed the controlling elite to try something like this.
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

The Strange World of NSA Mind Control Empty Re: The Strange World of NSA Mind Control

Post by obituary Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:12 am

That article is not information I would believe. They don't even have the name of the NSA right (it's Agency not Administration).

I don't think the NSA is run by satanic priests seeking attention. I find that rather far-fetched. Of course I have no evidence either way so who knows... but ummm... no way.

I think it is really a bunch of boring middle-aged white guys (and a few Indian contractors to do all the heavy coding). And these guys kiss their wives and kids every morning when they leave their nice house in the suburbs to go do what they believe to be good noble work protecting America (by spying on everyone everywhere).
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

The Strange World of NSA Mind Control Empty Re: The Strange World of NSA Mind Control

Post by Twisted Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:31 am

I agree it's not satanic priest. How ever you know they are working on the means to do so. Through quantum technology.
 It's just scary as hell to think my kids or grand kids are gonna have to live in a world where the Government well have this power unless we do something about it now.
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:28 am

Tor is driving them into quantum tech.

The fact that there is a technology out there that the NSA cannot routinely unencrypt drives these guys nuts. So they are going to spend billions to develop new technology that will ultimately benefit everyone. It's like WWII when the British and Germans were trying to out-code and de-code each other. It created the computer industry.

The NSA guys want to catch some evil terrorist, not read teenagers' emails. Who would join the NSA to get to read ordinary stuff? And the really bad guys have switched to Tor (or use newer Tor-like systems that are not running through the current Tor servers, which are alleged to already be compromised).

But yeah, that Satanic priest guy is just some idiot trying to find his 15 minutes of fame.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by NeroQC Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:27 pm

Good summary Obit !!!!
NeroQC
NeroQC

http://www.ceptbiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down