FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***yomother using hacks

4 posters

Go down

***yomother using hacks Empty ***yomother using hacks

Post by Valkyr Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:36 pm

I was on Asylum tonite and ***yomother was clearing the server with wallhacks, aimbots, or both. a bunch of other players were there and they all had witnessed him cheating before, and not just on asylum's server. None of this really matters, i suppose, except that black widow decided that it was more appropriate to abuse me than the cheater. they wouldnt spec him, and when I claimed they were useless as an admin and it was bullshit to let a cheater play they just muted me and removed my levels! LOL. 
(all part of the fun!) You have the same problems that you always had. admins who abuse their powers and just piss everyone off, because they can. and players who cheat, but are defended instead of punished by admins. The more things change the more they stay the same. All part of the great adventure, i guess
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

***yomother using hacks Empty Re: ***yomother using hacks

Post by obituary Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:42 pm

Valkyr did you get a dm84 video of the suspected botter? That would be helpful. Its hard to be objective without any evidence.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:22 am

My apologies, but no. I just left the server after being abused by Black Widow. All the other players that were on at the time agreed with me in PM's that he was cheating, and had done so and been banned on other servers as well fo doing so. I was the only one on willing to say anything and was punished for doing so, They have perma-muted me and put me to a level 0 player. I have not seen the player again anytime I have been on the server after that. Black Widow stated that it was impossible for the player to be cheating on silent mod. We all know that is NOT true. Apparently, Black Widow is an abusive admin, according to the others on the server with me at the time. So be it. I refuse to walk on eggshells around anyone. If they want to be a douchebag, that's on them. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Exclamation Twisted Evil Exclamation
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:55 am

Im not going to do anything without a video. Its hard enough to prove someone is botting or not even with videos. 

There are ways to run an aimbot or wallhack on silent mod, anything is hackable if someone wants to spend enough time and effort.

If we need to ban a botter we can do it by their hardware or by a subnet ban if they keep coming back. We have more options than we did on jaymod.

I dont know what your issue is with Black Widow. Im not interested in interpersonal drama but if you can get a vid we will try to get rid of the botter.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:38 pm

I will get one if i see them again. As for Black Widow,I am not the one with the issue, they are. But, I am used to this type of nonsense. People with power ALWAYS abuse it. Who were they back in the FBY days, i wonder? Were they a jerk then, too? I think maybe yes.
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Here's your vid Obit. I have to agree with Valkyr. this players a hack. He couldn't possibly see some of the targets he's shooting through the fog. I know I couldn't see them. Can you?
http://speedy.sh/RmWQH/2015-09-21-190730-baserace-desert.dm-84
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:26 am

Thanks, Twisted!
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:35 am

Two things - you can turn off the fog with cvars. Also it looks like he is just aiming in general where he thinks people should be at.

I havent seen enough of this guy to tell if it is or is not a wallhack. It is possible. Hes not very good in general, which often tempts players to go online and find a hack to help them "play better". But at the same time its unlikely that a newbie would have the experience or connections to get a hack that could bypass the silent mod anticheat.

Thanks for the video twisted. I appreciate the help in dealing with these situations.

Valkyr most of the FBY and LOA people have returned to my server but are all under new names. I have talked with many of them. Everyone gets a fresh start and a new identity.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by obituary Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:00 pm

After watching with r_shownormals and getting some more opinions we have concluded he was using a wallhack to track other players.

He has been banned. IP was 99.10.120.6 (California).

Thanks to everyone who helped.
obituary
obituary

Back to top Go down

Post by smuck Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:18 pm

Well done
smuck
smuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:16 pm

I thought it looked like he was tracking. It looked to me that he always knew where a target was gonna appear.
Twisted
Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyr Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:21 pm

Our pleasure. It would appear this exonerates me. We were right and black widow should have listened to us! Now can my perma-mute be lifted? People think I am being rude because I can't speak when spoken to.
Valkyr
Valkyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum