FUNBOY ET FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumping

2 posters

Go down

Jumping Empty Jumping

Post by LtDan Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:18 pm

I know that Panzer Jumping was to disabled to prevent rushing, but I think the gravity needs at least a little tweaking.  Specifically in Minas.  Even with basic gravity, there were some areas inside the allied spawn area (when you went under the first tunnel) where a double-jump would get you up to that deck next to the door.  Now, that doesn't work anymore.
geek
LtDan
LtDan

Back to top Go down

Jumping Empty Re: Jumping

Post by Hashshashin Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:16 am

LtDan wrote:I know that Panzer Jumping was to disabled to prevent rushing, but I think the gravity needs at least a little tweaking.  Specifically in Minas.  Even with basic gravity, there were some areas inside the allied spawn area (when you went under the first tunnel) where a double-jump would get you up to that deck next to the door.  Now, that doesn't work anymore.
geek

Under the first tunnel at the first allied spawn?  As the gravity is now, you can jump most anywhere within the first 3 levels.  From the grass as Axis, I can get all the way up to the 3rd level, the level with the 2nd flag spawn point. It's not possible to get higher than that unless about 4-5 guys got together and stacked on top of each other and then jumped up and over, but that would take a lot of coordinating  Very Happy.  As it is anyway, Minas can no longer be rushed because the objective doesn't work anymore.  A smart move really, and good keeping it on 30 min.  Both smart settings.

~Hash
Hashshashin
Hashshashin

Back to top Go down